"You were cute"

Jisoo and Jennie arrived almost in a same time with the others. They soon went to their room. Jennie ordered the room service because they hadn't had their dinner yet. Irene insisted they should pay for the meals and drinks with the money they just won.

They started with having dinner. Jennie of course picked a seat beside Jisoo and she made sure that she laughed at every jokes that Jisoo made. But every time Jisoo's gaze fell on her, she quickly diverted her eyes to something else. She would also answer Jisoo nonchalantly every time Jisoo talked directly to her.

"I am inviting Rosé and your friend Lisa," Jennie said to Jisoo.

"You did?" Jisoo asked excitedly.

"Rosé said they will come later, they wanted to stay a bit with their group right now." Jennie frowned. She hoped they come soon enough.

Rosé and Lisa came after they had dinner. They were quickly adjusting themselves to Jennie's group mates. The atmosphere was friendly and they enjoyed each other's company.

"Jennie what did you do?" Rosé asked Jennie about their sales.

"Jennie walking around with the shirt on, claiming that we sell the Jennie Kim shirt. And a professor even fell for it." Vivi said as the room filled with laughters.

As always, Jisoo laughed the loudest.

"What's so funny?" Jennie nudged Jisoo. She raised her eyebrows as she put her face close to Jisoo's. She didn't forget to put on her iconic pout as Jisoo turned her face to her.

Jisoo was really in the mood for laughters, her eyes were smiling. She spontaneously pinched both of Jennie's cheeks and said to her in a baby voice,

"You were so cute when you were being competitive."

Like a sudden struck of electricity, Jennie felt the sensation crawled from her cheeks to her whole body. It propagated in split second and it was too uncontrollable for Jennie. Her mind went wild. Her body was week. Even though they had already had dinner not long ago, Jennie felt hungry. She felt needy. Her chest was pounding, what have you done to me? Jennie stared intensely to clueless Jisoo who were already busy joking around.

Jisoo didn't realize what she had done to Jennie, she continued laughing and joking around. Her eyes were narrow from laughters and her lips turned into a wide heart shape.

Jennie wanted to act as if nothing had happened. She tried to calm herself down but the more she tried the more she struggled to breathe. She faked her laughters so that people mistaken her red cheeks from too much laughing. But Rosé didn't miss a bit of every second of Jennie's reaction. She smiled as she looked to Jisoo in awe.

 She smiled as she looked to Jisoo in awe