1(first world)

Chapter 1 First Pick (01) The beginning of the tragedy

Chen Ruxin closed his eyes and sorted out the mission data sent to her by the system and the basic information of the world.

The intense dizziness made her frown, and it took a while to calm the discomfort. She opened her eyes only after the spirit was completely fused with this body.

This is the school infirmary. The original owner passed out due to low blood sugar during physical education and was sent to the school infirmary. During the period, Chen Ruxin came through

After integrating the memory of the original owner, there is no sense of violation at all. Looking at those memories, she seems to be a bystander and a participant. Chen Ruxin suppressed the strange feeling at that moment, and began to find in his memory Xing Ye, the target of his task this time.

Regrettably, the task object was transferred to another school because of the original owner. This was still yesterday.

Chen Ruxin lowered his eyes, and couldn't figure out why the system allowed himself to pass through this knot instead of a few days in advance. In that case, she could stop that bad school violence incident.

It may be possible to avoid that extremely bad serial murder many years later.

Xing Ye, the criminal suspect who made the serial homicide, was one grade lower than the original owner. Because his mother became pregnant when he was unmarried, his health has been poor, and he died when he was four years old. He grew up with his grandmother since he was a child. Grandma didn't treat him well and didn't like him. She always beat and scolded him since she was a child. It was also because she was pushed and accidentally hit the corner of the table with her head at that time, causing her eyesight to worsen.

Xing Ye was born thin and small, with thick eyes on the bridge of his nose. The clothes on his body were always shabby and old. His head was always low. His bangs almost covered his glasses. He was full of gloomy breath and temperament. Withdrawn and weird, those eyes are especially infiltrating when they look directly at people. This has also become one more reason why the students hate collective bullying.

Once, the original owner handed him a handkerchief, not because of sympathy, but watching him being pushed under the tap by the bad students in the third year of high school. There was still the salty smell of vegetables on his body, and he was so close. Looking upset, he gave him the handkerchief he was wearing.

That was the first contact between the two of them.

Later, Xing also returned the washed and clean handkerchief to the original owner. The original owner didn't ask for it and said, "Throw it away." Of course Xing didn't throw it away. He always took it with him, and he cherished it very much.

Although, many years later, he strangled the original owner personally with that handkerchief.

This is really a tragedy.

The chief culprit of this tragedy has nothing to do with the original owner.

There is no reason to like someone so capriciously. Just like Xing also likes the original owner, and the original owner likes the school grass Xue Mingxuan, as for the women Xue Mingxuan likes too many.

Xing Ye and the original owner could not ask for it, and Xing also knew that his mind could not be exposed, otherwise the behavior of those people in the school would only humiliate him more vigorously. Xing also became extremely sensitive to inferiority due to family reasons, how could he show his heart to the original owner, and a distant look is an extremely rare happy time for him.