2

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 2 First Pick (02) Her Deception

    The crowd gave way spontaneously, and Rong Xing also walked over.

    Seeing the original owner holding a chocolate-colored square box in his hand, Xing Ye stopped in front of her, and the box was handed to Xing Ye with both hands.

    Xing also reached out to take it.

    "Open it."

    No, Xing Ye resisted in his heart, but Xing Ye opened the box when she met the look she was expecting.

    When he saw what was inside, Xing also looked at her: "What's this?"

    "Clown mask, don't you think it looks like you?" The original owner smiled softly at him, as if there were inorganic eyes in those eyes. A qualitative dead thing, without emotion, but more direct than anything else.

    Xing also trembled all over, raised his head, and the injury deep in his eyes was clearly reflected even through heavy glasses.

    It turned out that the word heartbreaking was not an exaggeration. His face was pale and his body was shaky. He struggled to look at her: "Today...no, April Fool's Day..."

    "Yes, so I never liked you." The original owner frowned slightly, "The person I like has always been Ming Xuan, but he loves to play, let me tease you, now that the game is over, you should wake up too."

    The box with the clown mask fell to the floor. , The funny-looking clown mask also fell out, and Xing Ye was not moved by the malicious laughter around him.

    He stared at the original owner with scorching eyes, and his voice was hoarse as if squeezed from the depths of his throat. He asked: "Everything is fake?" The

    original owner was a little impatient: "Of course, I can never like you. kinds of people, if it is not Ming Xuan, I think will not look at you. "

    Xing also being smart, mouth murmured with a strange tone:." so this is " "

    ha ha ha ha toad wants to eat, do not weigh down What am I!" Someone yelled maliciously next to him, as if pleased by his performance.

    "Yes! His mother is said to be a threesome!"

    "What? Is this true?"

    "Hmph, otherwise who do you think he looks like this disgusting?"

    "Hahahaha!"

    Xing also seemed to be deaf and could not hear anything.

    He bent down, picked up the funny-looking clown mask and placed it in his arms. He looked up at the original owner, her appearance clearly reflected in the depths of his pupils. Then he turned and left this place.

    At that time, Xing never thought that heaven and hell could be so close.

    The funny thing is that he couldn't hate her unexpectedly. I can only sneak away like a mouse hiding in the sewer all year round.