68

"Host, host~wake up~host? Don't sleep~~~~Hey! Host~wake up~"

A loud noise continued to sound, causing the woman lying in the sleeping cabin to frown subconsciously, but did not wake up.

However, the voice did not give up, still shouting perseveringly.

Another month passed, and the voice finally died down.

The world has finally cleaned up.  In the chaos, Chen Ruxin seemed to fall into the deep sea, with a little light faintly visible above, but his body could not move.  She waited for a long time, so long that she could not feel the passage of time.

Finally, the power that entangled her body began to loosen up a lot. She seized the gap and left quickly, and finally got her body's perception.

The temperature in the sleeping chamber is very low, and the sleeping woman in it curls her fingers slightly, her eyelashes suddenly begin to tremble like butterfly wings...

At the moment when she opened her eyes, she was still not fully awake and could not distinguish her situation.

"Ah! Host, you finally woke up~ If you don't wake up again, the mission will fail!" A slightly familiar voice sounded in the sea of ​​consciousness.

It is very noisy and bluffing.

"Don't make noise." Chen Ru's mind was also awake, but her body was still very stiff, as if she had slept for a long, long time. She remembered that Nigel calculated it before she lost her consciousness... This is what happened yesterday.

"...Ten years have passed, host." The system that sensed her thoughts couldn't help but reminded her, "It should be ten years and ten months."

"...What?" Chen Ru frowned, and subconsciously asked in the sea of ​​consciousness: "Where is Alfonso?"

"I'm still alive~ But the situation is a bit bad, the host must be careful~" I don't know why Chen Ruxin heard the feeling of gloating in the tone of the system.

About... It's an illusion.

Looking at the top, Chen Ruxin also found that she was in a special sleeping cabin. She couldn't open this sleeping cabin at all. Her body couldn't move at all, so she couldn't leave this sleeping cabin on her own for the time being.

"...Where am I?" Chen Ruxin asked the system in consciousness.

The system replied: "The palace of the Augustus Empire, yes~ you are now the queen of the Augustus Empire~"

Was it rescued by Alfonso?

Nigel is afraid that he was originally from the Federal Army. Alfonso...should be all right?

There are almost no people in this world who can hurt him.  It was just because of his carelessness that he was hit by Nigel's move, which might cause him a lot of trouble.

Thinking about this, Chen Ruxin suddenly thought... Ten years, then Fu Ningwei should have come to this world.

Following the original trajectory, Alfonso could easily kill Nolan Bellman and Fu Ningwei, the sons of luck in this world.  This time, no matter how to prevent something like that from happening, Chen Ru's eyes were calm, but there was a trace of determination.

When I don’t know when, my feelings for him have begun to waver slowly. Chen Ruxin wants him to live well and don’t leave the world quietly where she doesn’t know.

Perhaps it was in the previous world. It didn't feel like to her that he left silently.  On the contrary, it was the first time Chen Ruxin felt the pain in the apex of her heart.