113

The last word has a slightly hoarse voice.

Chen Ruxin, who had no idea what had happened, rested on his arm and fell asleep with his eyes closed.

Zhou Chaoqing stood in front of her and looked at her for a long while.

After his mind calmed down, he stood in his previous position and waited for her to wake up.

A faint smell wafted from the incense burner, with a refreshing effect.

Chen Ruxin did not sleep for too long. She raised her head and saw Zhou Chaoqing standing next to her.

When she got up, the mink cloak on her body also slid down and fell to the ground.

Zhou Chaoqing bent down and picked up the cloak.

The sky outside has darkened.

Chen Ruxin's head was aching when he slept, and he looked forward, with unclear focus. Did he blink and rub his temples? Maybe Zhou Chaoqing was the only one beside him, so he was more casual.

"But have a headache?"

Hearing his voice, Chen Ruxin slightly raised his head to look at Zhou Chaoqing, and nodded gently: "Well, it's not very comfortable."

Zhou Chaoqing walked up to her and "let the slaves come."

"Okay." Chen Ruxin put down his hands, but just woke up, his body was still a little limp, and his head leaned on his waist.

Zhou Chaoqing was caught off guard by her actions. Fortunately, there was no one else in the room. However, he couldn't press the acupuncture points for her, so he suggested: "Princess Concubine, why don't you lie down on the chaise couch?"

"I don't want to go." Chen Ruxin lifted her head slightly, revealing her slender white neck with her head up. Those eyes looked at him with a slight smile: "You take me."

"...The slave obeys his orders."

Zhou Chaoqing leaned down slightly and hugged her sideways.  Chen Ruxin also wrapped his arms around his neck at that moment, looking at his soft-lined profile. Perhaps it was because of premature purification, the Adam’s apple was almost invisible.

I don't know what torture he suffered in the first place. Thinking of this, Chen Ruxin is even more unable to let go of those people.

Chen Ruxin grabbed his mind and buried his head on his chest.

But soon, she was gently placed on the soft and comfortable chaise couch by Zhou Chaoqing.

Zhou Chaoqing took a mink cloak to cover her body, and then half-kneeled in front of her to help her get a touch.

Chen Ruxin closed his eyes comfortably, his slightly cool finger pads pressed against his temples and gently pressed, and the previous dizziness gradually eased a lot.

Unconsciously, I want to go to sleep again.

However, thinking that she has not eaten dinner yet, Zhou Chaoqing said: "Prince concubine, do you prescribe dinner?"

Chen Ruxin half-squinted his eyes: "...pass."

Helped her to get up, took a warm handkerchief and wiped her hands, and then put on embroidered shoes for her.

This time, Chen Ruxin didn't want him to hug anymore, and stood up and walked to the table.

The maids filed in, with a lot of dishes, but Chen Ruxin had no appetite, so she quickly put down her chopsticks.