88

"Let go of your hand!"

Chen Ruxin, who was awakened by the sound, opened his eyes blankly and saw that Chester was ashamed and angry. For a moment, he was taken aback, and then he looked at the awakened thing he was holding in his hand, and suddenly said, "...I'm sorry." Then he let go.  hand.

It was just because she moved too quickly and accidentally pulled her waist. The tingling sensation made her take a breath, and she lay directly on his body without strength, and her hand was heavily pressed against his hard object...

Chester's face was obviously stiff, and his bright red eyes stared at her.

Because of the waist being pulled, Chen Ruxin was completely unable to move her body at this time. She just moved her hand away, looked at the man on the verge of an outbreak, and slowly said, "Can you help me a little bit?"

Chester saw that her face was pale, and her lips seemed to be covered with a thin layer of frost, and her expression did not seem to be false.  Suddenly thinking that when she was close to her last night, she attacked her when she regained freedom of action. Such an attack would not cause any harm to the vampire, but it could cause serious injuries to humans.

In this desolate place, far away from a small town where humans can be seen, he does not have the strength to use teleport now, and his body is only stronger than ordinary humans.

Even if you use her as a food reserve, you can't let her die now.

Chester reached out and lifted her up, and then laid her body flat on the ground. Seeing that the clothes on her body were a bit weird, she didn't know how to solve it.  But he didn't care too much. With a movement of his hand, the wedding dress on Chen Ru's heart suddenly shattered into rags.

Chen Ru's heart was unclear, but the other party did not give her a chance to speak, so her body was turned over and turned face down and back up, and the rags just happened to be under her.

Immediately, Chester's cold hand brushed her back on the wound, and the original tingling and burning sensation was instantly relieved a lot.

Soon, Chen Ruxin felt that the pain in her lower back no longer rubbed herself, and the cold hand left without any extra movements.

Chen Ruxin sat up from the ground. At this time, she had only the intimate clothing left on her body. She did not do any covering in front of him, and she looked very calm and calm.

Chester's scarlet eyes looked at her for a long while, and then he threw his coat to her.

Faced with the coat he threw over, Chen Ruxin did not refuse and put it on.

It's just that although the coat looks a bit big on Chen Ruxin's body, the drape can cover her thighs.

At this time, Chen Ruxin's complexion was much better than before, and she was no longer pale and checkmate, but her lips were a little dry due to lack of water.

Chester ignored her, closed his eyes and continued to rest, waiting for the night to come.

Even if he is not standing in the sun, such a scorching sun will not be the most burned and turned into ashes, but the instinct of a vampire will also make him feel very uncomfortable.

Chen Ruxin leaned on the wall to calm her breath, and used the little spiritual power in the original subject to relieve her discomfort.  The original owner was not a nun in that organization, but the body was very compatible with the pure spiritual power, so he was taught by the leader himself.

It's just that that power is not so easy to learn, even if the original owner's talent is rare.  Chen Ruxin manipulated the faint white light cluster in the sea of ​​consciousness. The white light cluster was very weak, but gathered together in accordance with her consciousness very obediently.