106

Chen Ruxin walked to him, "What is it?"

"..." The delicate fragrance was smelt within easy reach. At that moment, Zhou Chaoqing's eyes fell on her bare feet like white jade inadvertently, but she quickly covered her eyes, and replied: "The royal prince has spoken to you, the prince concubine empress  There was a mistake in words and deeds, so I self-examined in the Palace of Supreme Harmony. In addition, nowadays, the snow disaster in the north, the cost of all food and clothing for the uterus has been halved, and the same is true for the Palace of Taihe."

Chen Ruxin nodded slightly: "I see, is there anything else?"

"..." Zhou Chaoqing bent over, bowed her head, and unconsciously fell on the naked jade feet again, "It's cold, please take care of your precious body."

The bell rang, and the elegant fragrance came closer.

"Raise your head." Chen Ruxin's faint voice sounded, a little hoarse because of the discomfort of his throat, and he sounded a little weak.

Zhou Chaoqing paused, but still raised her head, her ink-colored eyes reflected on her face, and asked respectfully: "What is the order of the prince and concubine?"

His facial features are flat, his face is white and he doesn't need a beard, his lips are thin and light in color, and his voice is sharp and feminine that are characteristic of eunuchs.

No matter how you look at it, the ordinary appearance does not make people want to take another look.

But that's it, Chen Ru's gaze fell on his face, and he did not look away for a long time.

How could Zhou Chaoqing couldn't feel her sight, but just lowered his eyes without making a sound, waiting for her words.

"How old were you in the palace?"

Zhou Chaoqing was taken aback, and then replied: "Back to the prince and concubine, five years old."

Chen Ruxin then asked: "Who else is in the family?"

"Go back to the prince's concubine, there is only one servant left in the house." Zhou Chaoqing couldn't figure out what she wanted to do, but just simply win over herself?

This method is too clumsy.

However, what she said next made Zhou Chaoqing even more confused about what she wanted to do.

"Then have you ever thought about leaving?"

     Leave?  Does it mean leaving the palace?

Zhou Chaoqing raised her head slightly, as if she was frightened, and hurriedly knelt down: "The slave dare not have such a rebellious idea, the prince concubine is a clear lesson."

"..." Chen Ruxin looked at the person kneeling under her feet, somewhat helpless, but still leaned over to help him up, "You don't have to be like this."

Being supported by her, Zhou Chaoqing had to get up, and then avoided her hand without a trace, "the slave was panicked."

Seeing him avoiding himself, Chen Ruxin no longer approached him.

The rules of this world virtually suppress people's breath.

Chen Ruxin also didn't want to force him to be too tight. Some things couldn't be rushed, so he could only grind slowly.

No matter how a person is assimilated by rules, things in his nature will never change.

This person is too vigilant and will never believe in himself because of her words. He can survive in this deep palace for more than ten years, and he is not a simple role in itself.