97

At dawn, the sky is clear and white.

Chen Ru's heart woke up quietly, and her consciousness gradually returned to the cage. She opened her eyes and met those scarlet eyes.

     "……Good morning."

"Get off from me." The cold voice did not contain any emotion, as if it was mixed with a hint of impatience, but it did not directly push her away.

At this time, Chen Ruxin just woke up, and her reaction was half a beat slower than usual... Now she was lying on Chester's body, looking at Chester, and seeing his brows frowned, she couldn't help but stretch her hand to caress.  The center of his eyebrows, "Don't frown."

The fragrance of her wrist lingered on the tip of her nose, making Chester feel a little irritable. He raised his hand to grab her fingertips and repeated: "Come down."

"..." Chen Ruxin didn't know why he was angry, but still slowly left him.

But after hearing a depressed gasp, Chen Ru's heart froze. As if he had noticed something, he hurriedly looked at him: "Sorry... did you hurt you?"

"Are you deliberately?" Chester's voice was low and dumb, with a vague sense of danger that was different from usual.

Chen Ru's face was stagnant: "...no uh." The next moment, Chen Ruxin's body was pushed onto the bed, she looked at the man who was pressing on her, "No."

A trace of struggle flashed across Chester's face, and it was more of forbearance.

Chen Ru remained motionless and waited for him to calm down.

For a while, there was a knock on the door and Miria's voice.

"Aqin, are you up?"

Chen Ruxin looked at Chester who was pressing on him, and felt the hard object between his legs, and slowly said: "Chester..." The saint can't do the things of men and women, and there is still left to the holy election.  For two days, there can be no accidents in this gap.

Chester clearly understood this. His scarlet eyes looked deeply at Chen Ruxin, who was still calm. He didn't know why he felt more annoyance in his heart, and his unprovoked emotions made him feel a little irritated.

He opened his lips slightly, and said nothing after all, his body turned into a little bat.

Chen Ruxin stretched out her hand to let the little bat reach her palm, then placed it under the collar, and then got up to open the door.

Opening the door and seeing Miria, Chen Ruxin said slowly: "Let you wait a long time."

"Don't care." Miria smiled and looked at her, "Your complexion looks much better."

"Thanks to your help from the code." Chen Ruxin looked at the young woman in front of her, knowing exactly what the so-called holy election was, and she didn't want Miria to be involved.  Chen Ru thought for a while, and stepped aside: "Come in and talk."

Originally, she just came to see if she was in good health. Seeing that she let herself into the house, she smiled and nodded: "Then bother."

After entering the house, Chen Ruxin took the soaked scented tea and poured her a cup, and sat down by herself.

Seeing the dim light in the room, Miria didn't think much about it. The furnishings in the room were almost exactly the same as where she lived.

The saint candidates will be arranged in this place a few days before the election. Miria doesn’t know the reason, but the place is terribly quiet, like there are no traces of people. This is why she will come.  Find the reason for Chen Ruxin.