103

There seemed to be a gurgling sound beside the ear.

Chen Ru's mind was chaotic, half-dreaming and half-awake, as if he was in a dream, but he could clearly feel the fragrance of bamboo leaves in the mountains and forests.  The wind blew across the bamboo forest, and the leisurely, low voice of the guqin faintly made her unable to distinguish between reality and dream for a moment.

"Master, I beg you to save her."

There was a long sigh, "She is incomplete, and she is powerless to be a teacher."

...Who is talking?

Chen Ruxin wanted to hear clearly, but was in a daze, only vaguely heard the human voice, unable to discern the content of the words.

"What are you doing?"

"Tu'er knew that she had failed Master's expectations, but she was once a savior of her life, so I implore Master to borrow the soul-fixing thing."

"Why do you still persevere in understanding that you know it is a calamity?"

"As long as...I will..."

"Remember what you said today."

"Yes, Master."

.........

I don't know how long it has passed, and those voices gradually fade away.

Chen Ru Xinyu's eyelashes trembled lightly, opened his eyes and looked at everything in the room, and couldn't help but feel a little puzzled.

Could it be that everything last night... was it a dream?

Chen Ruxin sat up, and the maid outside heard the sound and pushed the door in.

"Princess, you are awake." Yingluo held a hand stove in her hand, stuffed the hand stove into Chen Ruxin's hand, and said: "It's changing the sky today, and it's snowing outside, princess, please warm your hands first."

Chen Ru's heart was not cold, and the earth dragon burned in the house, dispelling the cold air.

Holding a furnace in his hand, Chen Ruxin thought about the person last night, is it really a dream by himself?

Under Ying Luo's wait, Chen Ruxin got up from the bed.

At this time, there was a crisp jingling sound, and Chen Ruxin was also slightly startled, looking at the small golden bells on his ankles. What happened last night... is not a dream.

"Princess, do you want breakfast now?"

Chen Ruxin nodded slightly and continued to look at the things on his ankles.

"Yingluo, bring the scissors."

Yingluo put out breakfast, and when she heard the order, she quickly brought a pair of scissors.

"Princess, what do you want to cut?" Yingluo didn't dare to give her the scissors directly, "Let the slave and maid do this kind of thing."

Chen Ruxin lifted the skirt slightly, revealing the golden bell tied with the red rope on the ankle.

Yingluo was a little surprised, "Isn't this Jin Linger tied by you, the princess?"

Chen Ruxin did not answer.

Yingluo carefully cut down the red rope. After spending a long time, she found that she was cutting constantly no matter what.

"Princess, please forgive me, it's a slave and maidservant incompetent..."

"Give the scissors to this palace." Chen Ruxin interrupted her.

Ying Luo looked at her master tremblingly and offered the scissors.