115

After a while, Zhou Chaoqing looked down slightly, "The slave never felt unwell."

There is no discomfort, but I want to overwhelm this person and do whatever he wants with her.

But he can't.

The lie has been told for a long time, and gradually it has to become true.

She never dared to expose the truth to her again, lest everything that existed would disappear like a bubble.

It's like an illusion.

"Really?" Chen Ruxin asked.

Zhou Chaoqing raised her head slightly and looked at her: "The slave dare not deceive the prince and concubine."

"...Call my name."

Zhou Chaoqing's eyes flickered, and in the quiet room, I heard a very soft voice for a long time: "...Your heart."

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin put his head lightly in his arms and hugged him.

Seeing that he didn't reject himself, Chen Ru's heart felt a little relieved.

In this way, it will come slowly in the future.

After a while, Zhou Chaoqing said slightly: "Prince Consort, Empress, it's late at night, you should rest."

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin left his arms.

Because the ground dragon is burning indoors, I don't feel cold.

Zhou Chaoqing arranged the bedding for her, and then looked at Chen Ruxin, who was still wearing a shirt.

Chen Ruxin looked at him without doing anything.

Zhou Chaoqing had to stretch out her hand to untie the belt of her coat and take it off.

There was only a thin obscene dress left on her body, Zhou Chaoqing whispered: "Prince concubine, you don't want to catch a cold."

     "it is good."

Seeing her lying down, Zhou Chaoqing put out the candle in the room, leaving only one in her hand.

Perhaps it was this person by his side that Chen Ruxin fell asleep without knowing it, and had a good night's dream.

After dawn, Chen Ruxin half-squinted his eyes.

Hearing a slight noise, someone opened the door and walked in.

"Prince concubine, can you get up?" Yingluo walked in and saw that she was still lying on the bed, and said: "The concubine and concubine will come to please you in a while, it's too late."

Chen Ruxin gradually became sober after hearing this.

Get up under Yingluo's service, and dress properly after washing.

"Where is Zhou Chaoqing?"

Yingluo fastened the last strand of long hair for her with a golden hairpin. Hearing her question, she replied: "Last night, Lord Zhou was vigilant, so I went back before dawn. Do you want the slave to call him?"

"No need." Chen Ruxin shook his head.

After breakfast, Chen Ruxin used it a bit and then withdrew.

After a while, I heard Ji Zhiqian's voice ringing outside: "The concubine is Ji, come and greet the prince's concubine and empress."

"Let her come in."

Yingluo said: "Yes."

Ji Zhiqian was dressed in peach-pink clothes, which made her gentle and weak face even more pitiful. She walked in curly and blessed herself: "Concubine please greet the princess and concubine."