71

In his sleep, Chen Ruxin felt a little cold, but soon this feeling disappeared.

Genesis sat in front of her bed and watched her all night.

After dawn, Chen Ruxin opened his eyes, just sat up, and then some maids walked in outside.  They performed their duties, served Chen Ruxin to wash and dine, and then said some blessings to Chen Ruxin.

Chen Ruxin didn't quite understand at first, until he saw Alfonso walk in.  The clothes he wears are different from usual, more noble and gorgeous, which should be called fancy dress.  He walked towards Chen Ruxin, and the people behind him wore silver patterns on a white background similar to the emcee's clothing. They all held a lot of things in their hands, luxurious clothes and exquisite jewelry.

     "……You came."

Before Chen Ruxin got up from the chair, he gently pressed her shoulders, and then the people behind him put down the clothes and jewelry in their hands and then retreated, and the maid in the house didn't know anything.  Time to leave.

"Don't move." He just said faintly, and then began to comb her hair. The maid had put her make-up on her face, so she sat in front of the mirror and let the man behind her pull her hair.

The long hair was curled up, revealing the slender and white neck that looked like a swan neck. He moved very gently, wearing a luxurious and elegant jeweled hairpin between her hair.  Later, he took the extravagant and elegant white dress that resembled a wedding dress and handed it to her, "Put it on."

With the suspicious look in Chen Ruxin's eyes, he finally replied: "Today is your coronation ceremony."

"Today?" Chen Ruxin seemed to be sure with him.

He met her eyes and nodded: "The people in the Senate are waiting for us, as well as guests from all planets in the Star Territory."

"...I don't have any preparations."

"Don't worry." He held her hand, "I have everything."

At this time, Chen Ruxin directly swayed and fiddled with him. He listened to his words but put on the dress. He was going to help her, but Chen Ruxin pushed it out.

So, after Chen Ruxin changed her dress, she walked out from inside and saw that she was wearing the queen's costume at this time. There was a very complicated emotion in his eyes, but he secretly pressed it down and returned to peace.

"Very beautiful and very suitable, my queen."

Maybe he didn't realize what kind of emotion he was showing in his eyes at this time, but Chen Ruxin was very clearly aware of that kind of deep, struggling, and indescribable feeling.

"Are you... okay?" Chen Ruxin asked him suddenly.

An imperceptible smile appeared on his deep, handsome face, "I'm very happy."

Chen Ruxin closed her eyes, and then said, "Can you help me pull the zipper on the back?"

"Of course it can." He walked behind Chen Ruxin, closed the zipper behind her, and arranged her sleeves by the way.

Turning around, Chen Ruxin was looked at by him like this, not knowing what to say, so he said, "Thank you."

He seemed to be a little surprised. He raised his head and glanced at Chen Ruxin, and then continued to help her wear a necklace studded with purple gems, and an earring studded with purple gems that looked like drops of water, when he suddenly stopped.

"You don't have pierced ears?"

Chen Ruxin touched his earlobe subconsciously, and found that there was no pierced ear, so he nodded.