133

The night was deep, and the moonlight poured in from outside.

In the cave, melodious bells rang rhythmically, and Chen Ru was dizzy and let him do what he did.

Finally, after he let out a low gasp, the sound of the bell stopped.

Looking at the person who lay meekly in his arms and covered with traces of love, Wen Danrong touched the skin on her body with her fingers, and his satiated expression made him feel a little less hostile and looked much calmer.

At this time, Chen Ruxin's dantian was banned, unable to use aura, and it looked like an ordinary person.  When she was happy, Wen Danrong gave her a pill. At this time, the aura at Chen Ruxin's dantian was like a stone sinking into the sea, and he was forcibly restrained by him.

Wen Danrong gently rubbed her back, the scarlet under her eyes was bright and terrifying.

This person is his own, and finally his own...

The hand behind him kept stroking, with a strong possessiveness, and it made Chen Ruxin's body tense subconsciously, and I only hope that he will stop being so passionate.

Double cultivation is conducive to cultivation, but this man is not dual cultivation, just pure possession, like declaring the sovereignty of her body.  Although Chen Ruxin wasn't disgusted, she couldn't absorb the aura, so she couldn't eliminate the tiredness in her body.

At this time, Chen Ruxin was already very tired, and he did not say anything to stop him, nor did he want to arouse this person's heavier hostility and abuse.

After coming to this world, Chen Ruxin has never slept in the real sense. After the monks stepped into the practice, they vowed to practice spiritual energy day and night, and no longer needed to sleep like ordinary people.

She hasn't dreamed for a long time, and her consciousness has gradually fallen into the boundless darkness.

The ringing in my ears rang again, the familiar sound of bells, accompanied by a faint gasp, and...

There is a cloud of fog in front of me, and I can't see anything.

I don't know how long the fog in front of Chen Ruxin finally dissipated, but when I saw the picture in front of me at that moment, I was still a little shocked.

It was a naked woman lying on the red bed with shackles on her hands and feet. It was made of jade and specially made for monks.

The woman's body is as white as jade, and traces of love are faintly visible on her body.  She seemed to be asleep, and she seemed to be awake again.

There was no other person's breath in the cave. After a long time, the person on the bed finally moved. With a light movement of her hand in heavy shackles, she seemed to want to get up, but no matter how much strength she gave up, she couldn't get up.

The woman looks very weak, and the shackles worn on her wrists and ankles look particularly hideous at this time. The look on her face is extremely cold, even numb...

Looking at that face, Chen Ruxin seemed to understand something. Was it the original ending after the original owner was imprisoned by Wen Danrong?

Chen Ruxin couldn't move forward, so he couldn't tell what happened to the woman on the bed.

I just felt that the other party's breath was very weak, and there was a little lifelessness on her face. Perhaps the woman at this time could not even blew herself up.

As a high-level monk, at this moment, he is like a family dog, bound with his hands and feet, and has no dignity at all.  The monk is going against the sky, and if he obeys his heart, he will die, and he will never let himself live in such a posture.