40

Chapter 40

Chen Ruxin finally chose to be honest, because she was afraid that it would be bad if something was misunderstood by the other party.

Recalling the previous world, when the mission was about to end, the system once said that Tiandao would use all possible means to prevent her from completing the mission...

Chen Ruxin had to pay more attention.

Who knows that he just smiled, lowered his head and kissed the center of her eyebrows, and whispered, "It's okay, RFD-z1 is useless to me."

......?  Chen Ruxin was slightly surprised.

Looking at her sight, Chen Lingshao patiently explained: "I have the original RFD sample left in my body, which is like an antibody, so it doesn't work for me."

[But that would erode your body?  】

Chen Lingshao paused, then rubbed the top of her hair and smiled: "It's okay, I have you by my side."

His eyes were gentle, but with a trace of sorrow that was not easily detectable. Chen Ruxin was slightly startled. Before she could react, she took his hand and wrote: [I will be by your side.  】

"I will remember your words." Chen Lingshao played with her cold hands and slowly said, "We should leave here too."

It is indeed time to leave.  Last night, people from the Suzaku base came here. Although they didn't find the two, they were still wandering here. This is not a good thing.

Although the strength of those people is average, Chen Lingshao's body will definitely not be able to sustain it if it is based on the crowded tactics.  And just this point has been seen by Mu Zhuo.

Therefore, if it is discovered, it will be a bitter battle.

>>>>>>

Chen Lingshao changed into a set of clean clothes and took a shower by the way, with a cool dampness at the end of her hair.  The top button of the shirt was unbuttoned, revealing a delicate and beautiful collarbone, with some drops of water on it, which looked very sexy.

Chen Ruxin retracted his gaze and touched the drops of water on the end of his hair with his hand, indicating that he should dry his hair first to avoid getting sick.

It seemed that she was waiting for Chen Ruxin's meaning, but Chen Lingshao showed a white towel in her hand and handed it to her. The meaning was very obvious.

After receiving the towel, Chen Ruxin asked him to sit down, and then gently wiped off the water droplets from the end of his hair.

Chen Lingshao squinted her eyes, looking like a dozing leopard, beautiful and dangerous, but at this time she put away her paws and handed the most vulnerable part of her body to the person next to her.

Obviously, she almost bit his neck earlier.  This time, he still did it, as if he didn't mind at all.

He should know better than anyone, what is going to happen after being bitten by a zombie? It's not just the RFD-z1 virus infection, but with the bite force of the advanced zombie, he will definitely die on the spot, or even get infected before the virus.  Die.

After his half-length hair was half-dried, Chen Ruxin stopped her hand movements. Who knew he was actually asleep.

Chen Ruxin did not wake him up, but folded the towel aside, then took his coat and put it on him gently, waiting for him to wake up naturally.

About half an hour, Chen Lingshao finally woke up.

He raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows, his voice was slightly hoarse: "Am I actually asleep?"