24

Chapter 24

On November 27, it was sunny and breezy.

When the last sunset on the sky dissipated, the clouds rolled in the clouds, and the night fell.

——21:40——

Outside a high-end residential area, people in special uniforms approached one of the buildings in the dark, silently.

On the other side, Bai Xiaoya was dressed in black plain clothes and brought a few people into the house from the other side.

When these people were about to break in, the door suddenly opened from the inside.

A man with the appearance of a housekeeper dressed in a black tuxedo slightly bent over those who had hidden weapons. He was neither humble nor overbearing: "It's cold outside. If the guests come to see Mr. Chu, they can go first to avoid the wind."

Xue Mingxuan raised his hand and made a gesture, and everyone was on standby temporarily.

"Then bother." Xue Mingxuan and a few people behind followed the housekeeper and walked in. Without too much politeness, they directly took out a search warrant. "According to our investigation, Chu Yue is suspected of participating in multiple homicides. Please cooperate.  We investigate!"

At the same time, Bai Xiaoya on the other side had already cracked a hidden elevator code and took the elevator to the basement with his colleagues.

Although it is a basement, it is as luxurious as the magnificent hall.

Several people did not look too much, but instead focused on the golden birdcage in the middle of the hall.

It is really a birdcage, cylindrical, two people high, about one meter six in diameter, the overall shape is gorgeous and exquisite, as if it is a work of art of the Middle Ages.

They could clearly see a woman in a white skirt lying inside. She seemed to be asleep, but Yeyan's face gave people a sense of silent peace.  At first glance through that exquisite and gorgeous cage, the evil and quiet scene is indeed a bit shocking visually.

Perhaps after hearing the sound, Chen Ru opened his eyes agitatedly. Even if he did not see the person, he knew that it was not Xing Ye.

Because the footsteps are different.  But at this time, she had no extra energy to get up and did not move.

"Open the cage!"

Following Bai Xiaoya's voice, one person stepped forward to unlock the lock with a tool he carried with him. The lock was more precise and could not be opened after a long time.

Seeing this, Bai Xiaoya reached out and took the tool, and the lock fell to the ground in only three seconds.

Opened the cage door and saw Chen Ruxin in a trance, Bai Xiaoya stretched out her hand to touch her forehead and frowned, "The excessive intake of narcotic drugs needs to be sent to the hospital for further examination as soon as possible." Then she stretched out her hand to support her.  She wanted to get up, and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Bai Xiaoya?" Chen Ru's eyes had great difficulty seeing the person in front of him. Then he glanced at the heroic and well-trained men behind her, and almost immediately understood their identities.  Chen Ruxin nodded slightly: "It's okay."

Bai Xiaoya supported her and asked, "Can you stand up?"

Chen Ru tried it and shook his head: "No."

This time I saw that I had used tranquilizers. Bai Xiaoya glanced at the colleague behind him, and after thinking about it, he still half-lifted her by himself, "hold me up."