32

Chapter 32

The person here is Yang Yanzheng, the twin brother of Yang Yanqing, who is much stronger than his younger brother Yang Yanqing.

I'm here at this time, I'm afraid the people will be bad.

"Stay away from me." Lin said to Chen Ru, who was standing next to him.

But seeing Chen Ru's heart unmoved, those scarlet eyes stared at him through sunglasses, clearly unable to see any emotions, but unexpectedly made Lin Yi feel her persistence.

Lin Yi retracted his gaze and said quietly: "It's up to you."

Chen Ruxin didn't see Lin Yi's movements, but the surrounding air became compressed and stagnant.

When those people got out of the car, the headed man had eight senses with Yang Yanqing, and he deserved to be twins, but his temperament was far worse.

If Yang Yanqing is a fox who is insidious and good at calculating, then Yang Yanzheng in front of him is more like a snake spitting out a letter, dangerous and cold, making people very uncomfortable.

"Dr. Lin, I've been admired for a long time." Yang Yanzheng looked at Chen Ruxin with dark eyes, "Isn't this Miss Chen? Why...Neither Yan Qing nor I can satisfy you. Now even Doctor Lin has hooked up?  "

If Chen Ruxin hadn't heard of it, he wouldn't give the slightest response.

On the contrary, when Lin Yi heard this, the back of his hand was stretched, and his light gray pupils seemed to be sprayed with heavy frost, but his smile became softer: "If you are here to ask me for Yang Yanqing's body,  I’m afraid I’m going to let you run away, Captain Yang."

"You!!!" Yang Yanzheng's face was grim, and the golden energy all over his body was amazing. He shouted sharply: "Today, take your life to pay tribute to my dead brother!"

On the other hand, Lin Yi had no power fluctuations in his body at this time. He looked at the furious man with pity, and smiled slightly and said, "I'm afraid you don't have the ability to say it. You still have to stay here."

Before the words fell, Yang Yanzheng came over to him directly with Tang Sword in his hand——

At this time, there was a wind.

Chen Ruxin took a step back subconsciously. In an instant, the air was densely covered with black seeds that were invisible to human eyes. Those seeds were covered with a layer of golden and green gleam, which was clearly the golden power and the wood power.  , Their speed is so fast, even the trajectory can't be seen clearly.

When the knife in Yang Yanzheng's hand was only half a centimeter away from Lin Yi's heart, he could no longer move forward. His eyes suddenly widened, blood was flowing out of the seven orifices, and black buds appeared in his eyes instantly.  He pinched his neck in pain, but his tone was as if he had seen something incredible: "You, you... how could you be..."

"...It's all supernaturalists." His companion made up the unfinished words for him.

Yang Yanzheng’s exposed skin is covered with those tiny seeds that are almost invisible to human eyes. Those seeds easily penetrated into his skin under the golden shimmer, and then they sprout and grow rapidly while breathing.  ...

Those seeds are not easy to be noticed. They enter directly from the respiratory tract under the cover of wind and sand, killing people instantly.

Using several abilities at the same time, the timing of the calculation between the shots is not more than a second, not a second, killing people is invisible.