143

Wen Danrong looked at this man, has he seen this man?

Meng Tianhao no longer concealed his aura of a god cultivator, but in a flash, his whole body scene changed and he had left the realm of the Heavenly Demon Sect.

At this moment, a woman in purple shirt rushed forward, and the woman with bare feet rang and came to Meng Tianhao's side.

"Your Excellency, you are here."

The woman in purple shirt snuggled in his arms and looked at the dirty boy who was lying on the ground without cultivation, with a soft voice: "Where is this little beggar?"

Meng Tianhao held her waist and sneered: "My good brother."

Meniscus seems a little surprised, but his body has a lot to do with Wen Danrong.  She seemed to understand Meng Tianhao's thoughts, and Crescent Moon pressed her cheek to Meng Tianhao's chest, and looked up at him winkingly, "How does the sage want to deal with him?"

Meng Tianhao's heart was filled with unspeakable anxiety and jealousy: "I want him to die!"

"Well, let me do it for the Venerable." Crescent Moon said with a smile, and then left Meng Tianhao's arms and sacrificed his cyan long sword.

The tip of the sword touched Wen Danrong's throat, and the cold sword aura pierced his neck, and the blood dripped on the sword and fell into the dust.

The familiar and unfamiliar face was reflected on his pupils, and Wen Danrong's body couldn't stop trembling.  The suppressed memory was suddenly touched, and Wen Danrong's eyes lost their focus and became hollow.

He stood up, everything in his body was turned to ashes, and his cultivation was instantly restored.

It is the pinnacle of transforming gods!

Standing at the foot of the Tianmozong Mountain, Chen Ruxin looked at the cultivation market where people came and went, and there was a trace of unspeakable anxiety in his heart.

...Wen Danrong, don't worry.

She went to the place where she first saw him, and there was no one there. Chen Ruxin took two steps back, turned and left to continue looking for him.

At this moment, I don’t know from which direction a familiar aura of aura fluctuates...

Chen Ru's heart moved for a while, this feeling...is Wen Danrong!

No one is more familiar with his breath than her. Has his cultivation level recovered?

However, Chen Ruxin did not feel relieved, but was even more disturbed.

She sacrificed her bone fan, and Yu Feng headed away.

In that direction, he has already left the realm of the magic door, and Wen Danrong cannot go that far after losing his memory, unless...unless someone forces him to leave!

Chen Ru's heart was stunned, all the Dan Yuan in his body was mobilized, and the speed of the bone fan was much faster.

But this speed is still too slow!

The powerful spiritual impact can still be felt across thousands of miles.

The fighting method between the gods of transformation is extremely rare, even if there is resentment in the heart, it will definitely not easily fight against the possibility of not being able to ascend.

But now it has appeared.

The few cultivators in this world are all watching this battle that is difficult to see for thousands of years in secret.