92

His scarlet eyes stared at her, "You are my thing." Then he pushed the unsuspecting Chen Ruxin down, and her sharp nails pierced her white robe.

     "What do you want to do?

Watching his clothes turn into rags, Chen Ru was afraid of attracting people, so he did not resist his actions.

When Chen Ruxin's body was almost no more than an inch, Chester didn't make any extra moves, but pulled away the bleeding gauze around her waist. His movements were not light or heavy, and Chen Ruxin couldn't help but gasp.  .

Chester's hand movement paused slightly, and after a glance at her, the movement in his hand actually became a lot lighter.

Looking at the hideous wounds on her waist, Chester's face became gloomy a lot. He raised his head and looked at Chen Ruxin, who was beginning to sweat on his forehead, and said, "Just bear it."

Chen Ruxin relaxed and nodded.

In the next instant, Chen Ruxin's body struggled unconsciously.

"Don't move." The cold voice penetrated into the eardrum, but Chen Ruxin instantly stopped struggling.

Chester fixed her body with one hand, not allowing her to move, and one hand with sharp nails gouging her wound, waiting for fresh blood to flow out of the wound before he stopped.

Chen Ruxin bit his lip to endure the pain of twitching, but subconsciously grabbed his sleeves and clenched them tightly.

Perceiving her movements, Chester's cold palms covered the wound on her waist, and then Chen Ruxin felt a cool sensation, like being swept by a feather, and all the pain disappeared at that moment.

"Let go." Chester looked at her coldly.

After recovering, Chen Ruxin loosened his sleeves and saw that his originally hideous wound was healed, and there were no traces left, so he said softly: "Thank you."

"I just don't want you to mess with my plan." Chester looked at her condescendingly, "After entering the Holy Land, you find her."

When the words fell, Chen Ruxin saw him take out a portrait, and heard him say indifferently: "Whatever method is used, find a chance to kill her."

Looking at the person on the portrait, Chen Ru thought for a while before asking: "Who is she?"

Chester glanced at her coldly, "You don't need to know so much."

"..." Chen Ruxin retracted his gaze. Is this his purpose for letting himself sneak into the church?

But why is he so sure that he will be selected?

Chester suddenly cut his wrist, blood poured out, and gradually formed a small bat.

The little bat flapped its wings and flew to Chester's palm, and then said to him Chen Ruxin: "Take it with you."

Afterwards, there was a gust of wind in the room, and Chester was gone after the wind calmed down. Only a small bat tilted his head and looked at Chen Ruxin, and then flew towards her tentatively.

Chen Ruxin glanced at the still floating curtains and withdrew his gaze.

Looking at the little bat in front of him, Chen Ruxin stretched out the palm of his hand.

The little bat fell sensitively on the palm of her hand, then opened her mouth and bit her finger, sucking blood, and began to drink slowly.

Chen Ruxin looked at its red eyes, but did not stop it.

The little bat quickly left her finger. The strange thing was that the bite had healed. Chen Ruxin took a look at it, then took a set of clean clothes and changed it, and by the way replaced the blood-stained sheets.