29

Chapter 29

"What's the matter?" As soon as Lin opened the door, he saw Zhou Jinrong and Song Xiaojie.

Song Xiaojie replied respectfully: "The people from Qinglong base come to us to exchange supplies, and they also want to enhance the potions of supernatural powers."

There is no need to find himself for this kind of thing. Lin curled his lips and said, "Where is Lu Qingcang?"

"Uh... the Marines said they are going to the south to deal with some things. They are not in the base these days, because the drugs for power enhancement are special, so they have to ask you."

Lin Yi's focus is not here, "When did Lu Qingcang leave the base?"

Song Xiaojie was taken aback, but he did not get the news.  Zhou Jinrong, standing next to him, replied: "Three hours ago."

At this time, how could Lin Yi not understand Lu Qingcang's plan, and smiled: "Then change it to them."

"They are already outside." Zhou Jinrong deliberately asked: "Let them come in?"

"Yeah." Lin Yi nodded slightly, then didn't know what he thought of, and narrowed his eyes: "Take them to the garden, make a pot of tea for them by the way, and treat them well."

"Okay." Zhou Jinrong replied, his expression unchanged, and it was not the first time that he had done such a thing.

However, Song Xiaojie could not help but gloat in his heart when thinking of the variant flower seeds in the garden.  After a while, the two of them saw several men and women in Qinglong base uniforms walking in. Three men and one woman were all high-level abilities.

Song Xiaojie took them to the open-air garden.

The flowers in the garden are undefeated in all seasons, with gorgeous colors and twice the size of ordinary flowers. They are beautiful and dangerous.  This kind of scenery is absolutely invisible from the outside. The meteorite rain after the end of the world has brought qualitative changes to plants, animals and humans.  The mutation of animals and plants makes this end time even more dangerous.

Yang Yanqing sat down at the stone table and was very displeased with these flowers, but he also heard that the man's ability of Cangyun base called Lin Yi was of wood type, and these flowers were not only for viewing.

When Zhou Jinrong came over, he was holding a tray with tea and cups in his hand.

After pouring tea for several people, Zhou Jinrong naturally started talking with several people, and he also took a porcelain cup in his hand and tasted tea in an elegant manner.

Song Xiaojie looked boring on the side, drinking tea like a cow, and seeing Zhou Jinrong not wanting to take a second look, but he did not speak to hinder his behavior.

The few people in Qinglong Base saw them drinking tea, and they really swallowed it.

Although the population of Cangyun base is much smaller than that of Qinglong base, the number of high-level ability players is not as large as that of Qinglong base, but there is a Linyi in Cangyun base.

No one in this Lin Yi knows his details. He only knows that his methods are weird and unpredictable. On the surface, he is a doctor, and he is also a wood-type supernatural person.  There used to be other bases coveting Cangyun base’s ability-enhancing potions, so they used tough methods, but those high-level abilities ended up being unclear, including the previous base commander of the White Tiger base.

That is to say, since then, even if all the large bases know that Cangyun base has the medicine for boosting power and awakening power, no one dares to take it again, but will choose to trade with materials.