43

Chapter 43

Chen Ruxin's neck was scratched by sharp claws, her skin turned out, no blood flowed out, she looked terrifying...

"...You!" Chen Lingshao opened her eyes wide, with a trace of sadness and a trace of distress in her eyes, and more of self-blame, "Why are you so stupid..."

Chen Ruxin didn't answer him, she just hugged his waist, and then held an object and threw it towards Mu Zhuo. When the object was touched by the power of the supernatural power, a strong white light burst out instantly, illuminating the night like daylight.

She did not delay any more, but at this moment, Chen Ruxin had a headache and inexplicably felt that she was locked in by a strange force, but she had no time to do anything, and took Chen Lingshao away quickly...

The white light disappeared, and Mu Zhuo's eyes were temporarily unable to see, so he stopped in place.

"The cat and mouse game, I will play with you, hahahaha...I want to see where your desperate couple can go!"

Crazy and strange laughter sounded in such a night, adding a strange and unknown danger to the silent night.

.........

>>>>>>

Chen Ruxin hugged Chen Lingshao and walked for a long time, and she couldn't remember how long it was, only to see a faint white light in the sky, and the day was about to dawn...

At this time, Chen Lingshao's body was hot, as if he had only a short time left for overdraft, and his consciousness had completely fallen into a coma.  In order to make him more comfortable, Chen Ruxin directly lifted him up and walked towards an unknown place ahead.

The day was completely bright, and Chen Ruxin found a relatively cool place to rest, and gently put him down.

Chen Ruxin squatted in front of him before he could take care of his wounds.

The blood stain on Chen Lingshao's shoulder is still wet and needs to be dealt with as soon as possible.  Chen Ruxin stretched out his hand to untie his coat and clothes inside. Fortunately, he wore cotton clothes under him and tore them into strips. There was no medicine available, so he could only simply bandage him, and then put the coat on him.  , So as not to catch cold.

With the wound on her neck, Chen Ruxin just tore a piece of cloth on her cloak to wrap the meat on her neck. She needed to get some drinkable water back.  If he is still awake, she will definitely not have to go outside to find drinkable water, but at the moment he doesn't know how long it will take to wake up...

Before leaving, Chen Ruxin squatted in front of him, pressed his forehead against his forehead, made sure that his breathing was not abnormal, and then got up and left.

Chen Ruxin's speed was much faster this time, and relied on the instinct of being a zombie to run towards a place with humans.  About an hour later, she was lucky and ran into a human being out hunting.

Maybe it's because Chen Ruxin's dress is too weird, and those people can't help but be wary.

At this time, Chen Ruxin's body was wrapped very tightly. In order not to expose the characteristics of the zombie, she wore a wide hood and her hands were covered by sleeves. Seeing those people, she did not approach them rashly, but held her hands.  Hold it up to show that you have no intentions.

Although those people have eased a lot, they did not relax their vigilance.

Chen Ruxin took out the pre-written paper, [I want to use the crystal core to exchange some water and trauma medicine with you.  】