5

Chapter 5 First Pick (05) Dangerous Game

The next day, Chen Ruxin, who was about to go out, received an unfamiliar call.

"Hello, is this Miss Chen Ruxin? I am Zhang Zeyi. Now at the front entrance of your school, Captain Xue asked me to come and pick you up." Hearing the voice at a young age, Chen Ruxin took the key on the table and said: "I  Yes, we will arrive in five minutes."

After hanging up the phone, Chen Ruxin locked the door. Five minutes later, he saw an ordinary silver-gray car at the school's main entrance.

The young police officer was startled when he saw Chen Ruxin's appearance, but he recovered his composure in a moment. He stretched out his hand: "Hello, this is Zhang Zeyi."

"Chen Ruxin." Chen Ruxin shook his hand lightly and let go.

"From today, I will be responsible for picking you up and protecting your safety." Zhang Zeyi was very serious and serious.

Chen Ruxin nodded slightly: "Whatever you want, just arrange it."

After getting in the car, Chen Ruxin sat in the position of the co-pilot, leaning on the back of his chair, calmly looking at the buildings passing by the window.

About fifteen minutes later, the two stood in front of a building, looking at the Interpol Brigade logo on it, Chen Ruxin retracted his gaze and followed Zhang Zeyi into the lobby, and then came to an office.

Zhang Zeyi stepped forward and knocked on the door, "Team Xue, Miss Chen Ruxin is here."

Xue Mingxuan, who was carefully reviewing the information, turned around, met Chen Ruxin's gaze, looked at Zhang Zeyi next to her, and said: "Xiao Zhang goes to the archives to retrieve the victim's social relationship. I will use it later."

"Okay, Team Xue."

After Zhang Zeyi left, Xue Mingxuan walked to the reception room separated by a bookshelf and signaled Chen Ruxin to sit down. He sighed heavily: "These are the basic information of the victim, which excludes vendettas, love killings, and even no murder motive.  Yes. Before they died, they were still single, and the hymen was still there. We did not detect any signs of sexual assault from the victims. The injuries on their bodies seemed to be caused by self-harm. If it weren't for five similar murders,  I would also consider suicide. We suspect that it was a serial homicide, but we have not found enough evidence to confirm this."

Chen Ruxin suddenly asked: "Are there any similarities in the backgrounds of the five victims?"

"The other four had studied at the xx middle school in City A, the same high school as ours. I suspect that this time..."

"Since you are alumni, you have no impression of them?"

Xue Mingxuan was helpless: "Four of the five people had undergone plastic surgery, and two of them had changed their names. If it hadn't happened to them, I wouldn't know that they had attended the same school as they had been.  high school."

Chen Ruxin pondered: "It turns out that way."

Seeing her like this, Xue Mingxuan immediately asked: "What have you discovered?"

"He just wants you to know that this is homicide."

"You mean?"

Chen Ruxin looked at him and said, "This behavior is more like hide-and-seek between children."

"It's not interesting at all." Xue Mingxuan frowned and shook his head.

"The other party does have a psychological illness. From the other party's crime style and the items left on the scene, the other party is more inclined to control personality. Controlling personality is the most dangerous of all antisocial personality disorders. Their behavior and  Feelings are separated. No matter how bad things he does, there will be no regrets." Chen Ruxin carefully read the information in the portfolio and continued: "The other party has a good education and a stable job.  He also maintains long-term interpersonal relationships with others and is good at disguising. Moreover, this person should have spent a lot of time with the victim. You can check here."