112

Yue Lai got up and went to summon.

After a while, Yue Qiu led a person in.

"The slave greets the princess and the princess." Grandpa grandfather did not kneel and looked at Chen Ruxin, who was sitting on the couch.  Where's the body."

Chen Ruxin stood up with Zhou Chaoqing's support, "Grandpa Sun has worked hard, and I will go there with a change of clothes."

"The slave is waiting for the prince and his wife outside the hall." Sun Gonggong retired.

Yue Lai on the side has not yet recovered from the scene just now, but she did not dare to raise her head rudely. She had always looked at her left eye before, and Princess Chen Guochang didn't need to have a dignified straw bag.

Then, I will have to be more cautious and careful in the future, lest my plan is ruined.

Chen Ru, who didn't know what she was thinking at all, was walking inside.

Chen Ruxin did not directly change her clothes, but went to the study, and let Yingluo and Zhou Chaoqing wait outside.

"You are waiting here, don't let people come in."

"Yes, the prince and concubine."

Previously, Yingluo always called her princess habitually without changing her words for a while.

Today, it is necessary to be cautious at every step so as not to cause trouble to the princess.

Walking into the study, Chen Ruxin took a thin piece of paper from the desk.

He studied the ink with one hand, took a pen and dropped a few lines on the paper briefly.  When the handwriting was dry, Chen Ruxin folded it up and stuffed it into the sachet prepared in advance.

Although this move is risky, it is also the best time.

She already didn't want to wait any longer, and she didn't want to be under the control of the Xia State Palace.

Not only that, she wants to make all of Xia Guo's plans go to waste. Only if Xia Guo is no longer Xia Guo can she leave here.

"Yingluo, come in."

Upon hearing Chen Ruxin's voice, Yingluo walked into the study.

Seeing Chen Ruxin sitting in front of the counter, Yingluo blessed herself: "Prince concubine, please give me instructions."

Chen Ruxin said slowly: "Are you very close to Yue Lai?"

"In the Temple of Tai'an, the slave servants are indeed closer to Aunt Yueying." Yingluo told the truth.

"I remember that before I came to Xia Country, there were still a few jars of laurel wine in the dowry. You can bring some yourself."

Although Yingluo has a simple mind, she is not stupid. She lowered her head and said, "The slave girl understands."

Chen Ruxin saw that she understood what she meant, so she didn't say more.

"Hand over this item to General Zuo." Chen Ruxin handed her the sachet, "Don't teach the guards in this palace to be aware of it. You and Yue Lai are familiar with each other, and you will leave the palace like her."

"Slaves obey orders." Yingluo knelt in front of her, took the sachet with both hands and stuffed it in her sleeves.

Looking at her awe-inspiring appearance, she didn't have the silly and sweet temperament in the usual days, Chen Ruxin suddenly realized that this person really has two sides, or is it better to pretend?