124

"Senior, please come with me..."

This person looked at her with an obvious ingratiation. That kind of look is the kind of man's kindness to a woman.  In my heart, she was hunting as prey.  As the cultivator Yuanying next to him, he had already taken his palm earlier, so how could he allow him to be so presumptuous.

Since this person is not hostile to himself, Chen Ruxin did not take this as a thing.  If it is possible, she doesn't want to turn her face with this person so quickly, after all...this time the son of luck is different from before.

Arriving in a loft, under the guidance of a maid in the middle of the foundation construction, the two came to a private room.

The maid who was in the middle of the foundation building quickly retreated.

Indoors, there are restrictions all around to prevent eavesdropping and prying eyes.

Withdrawing his gaze, Chen Ruxin sat down on the chair beside him and looked at the man who had been standing opposite, "Sit down."

"Thank you, senior." Meng Tianhao just sat down.

There were spirit tea and spirit fruit on the table. Chen Ruxin only took the tea to drink. The tea contained aura, but it was of no use to Chen Ruxin, it was just water from the mouth.

"The Legend of Destiny" is a magic formula left by the monks of the upper realm in the Haoyuan Immortal Mansion. It was later acquired by a senior of the Demon Sect. Unfortunately, that senior was also killed under the magic formula. Later, the magic formula was not known.  It was not until five hundred years ago that the Fa Jue was found again, and that person was your master... In fact, the "Yu Tian Jue" in your hand is a fragmented copy." Meng Tianhao was very sincere and said  I know everything I know, "In the beginning, the senior who practiced the "Tianyu Jue" discovered that there was a problem with his practice, so he began to look for a solution. Later, I found it, but the senior was exhausted.  With the light dead, I can't wait for the next thousand years of Haoyuan Immortal Mansion to be born."

"How did you learn about this?" Even if Chen Ruxin knows that this person has a lot of cards in his hand, if he doesn't ask, it will arouse suspicion.

"It's also a coincidence that when the juniors had not yet entered the realm of cultivation, they found a handbook in a cave. The owner of that handbook was Senior Akabane who was in the realm of Megatron cultivation two thousand years ago." Meng Tianhao  Continue to say: "Far away in the center of Henghai, there is a fairy mansion, which was given by the people of the upper realm. Every thousand years, that fairy mansion will be in the world for a month, providing the cultivators of this realm with the opportunity to ascend. Two more  Months are the day when Xianfu was born...At that time, everyone in the Taoist and Demon Sects will go to find their own chances. You can’t just cultivate one part of "Tianyu Jue", otherwise the exercises are retrograde, except for the body  The end of Meteorite Daoxiao. So, as long as you find the other half of "Tian Yu Jue" from the fairy mansion, seniors don't have to worry about the exercises."

Chen Ru calmly took a look at him, "What is the purpose of you telling me this? Are you not afraid that I will kill you now?" The words fell, and the coercion of the Yuan Yingqi monk headed towards Meng Tianhao——

Meng Tianhao's face turned pale, but he did not lose his attitude. He said, "Although Senior is a member of the Demon Sect, you have no karma, so you are not the one to kill... The junior actually just wants Senior in your hands.  The rubbing of "Extreme Sword Diagram" is very important to juniors, but if it makes seniors embarrassed..."

Taking back the coercion, Chen Ruxin took a sip of tea.

But she listened to her quietly: "If what you said is true, when I find the other half of "Tianyu Jue", I will naturally give you the "Eastern Sword Diagram"."