152

His scorching gaze fell on the bloody color of her lips, and he raised his hand and rubbed it ambiguously with his fingertips, his low voice was extremely dull: "Even if you are a saint... I also..."

"You know, what are you talking about?" Qinglian raised her hand, pressed her fingertips to his lips, and whispered, "Don't be foolish."

Seeing her behavior, Xing Ye really stopped talking, but her mind was on her slightly cool hand on her lips.  With a thought, he stuck out the tip of his tongue and rolled her fingertips into his mouth.

At that moment, it was Qing Lian, who couldn't help stopping, and then met his slightly evil eyes.

He cracked a smile: "What if I have to go crazy?"

Qing Lian didn't reply. What if he wants to be nonsense?

Will he be imprisoned in the magic space, or will his freedom be imprisoned, or all his memories will be erased?

A moist and warm touch came from Qinglian's fingertips, and when she faced the golden pupils, the paranoia inside made her feel that if she did that, it would be better to just kill him.

With a slight sigh, Qing Lian did not withdraw her hand or resist his movements.

...Nothing.

As long as she exists in this world, she will protect him.

So, it can't be so.

If he insists on doing so.

A slight pain came from her fingertips, and Qinglian returned to her senses and looked at him.

There was a faint blood stain on his thin lips, and Qing Lian's eyes fell on her fingertips, and he was bitten by him.

Regardless of what Qinglian said, the injured hand was held tightly by him. The force was very heavy, as if grasping a life-saving straw, but the golden eyes clearly wrote strong and overbearing.

The long silver hair slid down like fine silk and landed on her neck.

Xing Ye looked down at her. Those eyes were still calm and did not wait for any tenderness. At that moment, Xing Ye felt weak in his heart.

The two were in a stalemate for a while, and Xing broke the stalemate. He said, "If I wanted you here, would you want to kill me?"

Qing Lian looked at him and faintly replied: "No."

"Why?"

Qing Lian just looked at him lightly, and never said anything.

But I don't want to, Qing Lian's silence fell in Xing Ye's eyes but it has another meaning.

Especially those ruthless and undesirable eyes, when looking at their appearance from those eyes, there is a sense of embarrassment.  That feeling comes from the ruthlessness and grandeur of the saint.

"Heh..." Xing also suddenly laughed. It was a self-deprecating laugh, with a touch of sadness. "I would rather our lives be like a mayfly, fleeting, and I don't want you to just become this so-called saint.  ..."

The conversation stopped suddenly, and the sadness in Xing Ye's eyes dissipated, leaving only paranoia and determination. His hands covered her neck and sneered: "What do I say these useless words? Looking at your eyes, I always want to  Kill you……"

After saying this, Xing Ye's eyes were stained with scarlet blood. The dull pain in his heart made his body tremble slightly, but he didn't know what he remembered. At that moment, he loosened her neck and got up and left.