107

The lips were pried open, and the bitter taste made her subconsciously want to reject, but the cold and soft touch in the delicious taste made her want more...

Because of her unconscious behavior, Zhou Chaoqing's body stagnated, pressing her tongue that moved, forcing her to swallow the medicine, and then leave her lips.

Her body temperature was very high, and she was obviously wet. Zhou Chaoqing's eyes fell on the medicine bowl in her hand, and half of it.

Zhou Chaoqing put the medicine in her mouth again, squeezed her chin to force her to open her lips, and then fed the medicine to her.

Chen Ruxin, who was in a daze, only felt that the slippery and cool touch was very comfortable, and grasped his shirt with a hand, but a feeling of powerlessness struck him and plunged into the darkness again.

Only this time, I slept very peacefully.

There are sleeping ingredients in the medicine, which can make her sleep better.

Zhou Chaoqing held her back lightly with her hands, and the true energy circulated in her body for a week, removing the dampness from her body and letting her lie down.  Then he glanced at the clear moonlight outside and stood up.

Standing by her bed, Zhou Chaoqing looked at her sound asleep, and didn't know what she was thinking of. The ink-colored eyes were filled with emotions that she hadn't noticed.

Many years ago, when he was most embarrassed and most embarrassed, he was saved by her.

The genocidal truth reminds him all the time that this woman is the daughter of an enemy, but when she counts that she is no more than sixteen, she is always paying attention to her news.

When he learned that she was sent to Xia Guohe by Chen Guojun, he finally took the shot and even stayed in the palace.

The grievances of the previous generation shouldn't involve her, but... a dark color flashed through Zhou Chaoqing's eyes.

Master always keeps him obsessed so that he can calm down his whole life.

It is impossible for him to let go of his hatred. The man who framed his clan by telling Emperor Chen had already been killed by his own hand and destroyed his clan overnight.

Originally wanted to use Xia Di's hand to destroy Chen Guo, but when he took action many times, the face at that time would always flash in front of his eyes, and the plan was shelved.

The fate of the princess of the subjugated country will not be much better than the self at that time.  And he was lucky, and met her when he was about to die, and then met his master.

And she didn't even know that her soul was crippled, and she was going to die soon.

Zhou Chaoqing walked to her side and took his handkerchief to wipe the fine sweat from her forehead.

At this time, there was a slight noise outside.

Zhou Chaoqing put away the handkerchief and left silently as it came.

Yue Lai walked in and saw Ying Luo who had fallen asleep, and the princess who was silent on the bed.

She walked to Chen Ruxin's bed and woke Yingluo who was lying on the ground.

Yingluo opened her eyes in a daze, and saw that it was Yuelai. She was refreshed and hurriedly asked: "Aunt Yuelai, you are back, where's the doctor?"

Yue Lai helped her up and said, "Waiting outside."

"Then let the imperial doctor come in." Ying Luo knocked down the curtain.