76

"Your Majesty, King Bellman of the Jialan Empire and Ning Wei, the master of the country, ask for a meeting."

The visitor wore the costumes of the nobles of Augustus. Chen Ruxin had never seen this person. After suppressing the tumultuous emotions, he asked, "You are?"

"Nick Radifjid, head of Augustus diplomacy." The visitor saluted respectfully, showing good self-cultivation and demeanor, which made people feel like a spring breeze.  But what is revealed unintentionally is more real.

At this time, Derek walked to Chen Ruxin's side and handed a golden box to Chen Ruxin, saying: "Please take this, Your Majesty Queen."

There were familiar patterns all around the box, and Chen Ruxin took it. The moment he touched the golden box, Chen Ruxin knew what was inside.  The "Pandora's Box" coveted by the Are Star Federation for a long time was held by the successive kings of Augustus.

"Your Majesty Queen, would you like to see King Bellman of the Jialan Empire and his national teacher?" Nick bent and asked again.

Chen Ruxin put away the golden box and replied indifferently: "Since it's all here, why not see it?"

"Then I will make arrangements." Nick retired.

Before leaving, Derek whispered again: "Your Majesty, please be careful."

Hearing his words, Chen Ruxin paused, and then left without looking back, and it was Meredith who was still responsible for protecting her behind her.

After returning that day, Meredith and Alec were dealt with accordingly due to their negligence, and Meredith was directly demoted, but he was still responsible for protecting the queen.

Alfonso once wanted to remove her from the palace, and after some consideration, he still stayed behind.

Meredith is more suitable for offense than defense.  And his queen must have a sword that can be done by her heart, and Meredith is just the right one.

Everything is arranged, and his queen will certainly not teach him to be disappointed.

.........

When he arrived at the hotel, Chen Ruxin saw Nolan Bellman and Fu Ningwei, the sons of luck in this world.

"It is a great honor to be received by the Queen." Nolan gracefully stepped forward, trying to shake hands with Chen Ruxin.

Chen Ruxin met his blue eyes, nodded slightly, and had no intention of shaking hands.

Nolan didn't care, and smiled and retracted his hand, as if the embarrassment just now did not happen to him.  Fu Ningwei frowned slightly, lowering her eyes to hide her thoughts.

After Chen Ruxin sat down, the topics started by both sides gradually talked about the issue of descendants of the earth, which is their main purpose here.  I saw Fu Ningwei took out several paper documents and handed them to Chen Ruxin. Meredith, who was standing behind her, took them and then handed them to Chen Ruxin.

There is not much content, and Chen Ruxin quickly read it.

She has no objection to returning the Are star occupied by Augustus to humans, but Nolan Behrman said that this matter is a bit subtle.

With Fu Ningwei's cleverness, it is impossible to fail to think of this, and this leaves a possibility-the other party is prepared, regardless of Chen Ruxin's opinion, this treaty will always be signed.

     pity……

Chen Ruxin pushed back the treaty and said lightly: "I don't agree with this matter."