6

Chapter 6 The first pick (06) villain is online

The sky was not beautiful this day, and the sky was drizzling.

As soon as Chen Ruxin walked to the main entrance of the school under the umbrella, she saw a low-key but luxurious car stopping in front of her.  When the car window opened, Xue Mingxuan's handsome and tough face was seen.

     "Sorry for the waitting."

"I just arrived." Chen Ruxin took the umbrella and got into the car.

The heating was turned on in the car to dissipate the cold covering the skin.

Today's Xue Mingxuan does not wear a police uniform. He wears a black handmade suit. He also chooses a darker tie. There is no extra decoration on his body. It looks a bit more stable and expensive than usual.

Chen Ruxin, who was sitting in the co-pilot seat, also put on a light makeup on her face, which weakened the glamour in her eyebrows and looked a little bit more rare and gentle.  She wears a plain white dress that stretches to ankles, with a light coffee shawl over her shoulders, and a pair of light brown high heels on her feet. The overall look is pure, elegant and not rude.

When she arrived outside the cemetery, she stopped the car, Chen Ruxin got out of the car, and Xue Mingxuan thoughtfully helped her hold the umbrella.

"Do you want to go up?" Chen Ruxin asked.

"Wait a second." Xue Mingxuan's eyes fell on the row of high-end cars in front of him. "There are a lot of people coming. When you get to the top, be careful. I may not take care of you."

Chen Ruxin glanced at the drizzle and the drizzle seemed to have stopped, and said: "You are free, and I can go back by myself."

"I will send you back." Xue Mingxuan was determined.

Chen Ruxin really didn't care, so he nodded slightly to indicate that he had heard it.

About time was almost up, Xue Mingxuan put away the umbrella and reached out to her: "The road is a bit slippery after the rain, and I took my hand."

Taking a look at the stiletto heels on his feet, Chen Ruxin put her hand in his hand and said, "Thank you."

Holding her cool hand, Xue Mingxuan smiled: "We don't need to be so polite between us."

The temperature of Xue Mingxuan's palm was so high that Chen Ru couldn't help but want to withdraw his hand, but the other party seemed to have noticed it in advance, and he held it a little bit harder.  Simply, Chen Ruxin also gave up, leaving him to hold his hand.

Along the way, Xue Mingxuan will always carefully let her look at her feet and carefully make her walk smoothly.

After entering the cemetery, many people in dark suits and black umbrellas stood in one corner of the cemetery. Most of this cemetery came from rich and expensive people, and it was relatively deserted on weekdays.  Today is the day of He Wei's burial, so suddenly there are more people in the cemetery.  Chen Ruxin and Xue Mingxuan stood relatively far behind, and they didn't attract the attention of others. They only saw He Wei's friends come to see them off.

From a distance, I heard He Wei's mother crying to exhaustion at the grave. The saddest thing in the world is that a white-haired person sends a black-haired person to a black-haired person.  Chen Ru calmly watched all this before him.  She was aware of her strangeness early on, her feelings were indifferent, and she seemed to have insufficiency of emotions and desires. She studied psychology and naturally knew her own problems.