94

"Do not talk."

The person covered her lips and prevented her from making a sound.  Chen Ruxin looked at him with his eyes open and calmed down.

After a while, the hand covering her lips was released.

Chen Ruxin touched his back with a hand, and a slight cool sticky sensation came from the palm of his hand, which was indeed bloody.

"Chester, you...um!" A cool tingling sensation came from the neck, blood quickly drained from the body, and only his swallowing sound was heard in the ears.

Chen Ruxin endured the discomfort when the blood was quickly lost, and he was probably seriously injured.

I don't know how long it has passed, and Chen Ru's mind was gradually eroded by darkness. Before she passed out, Chester, who was lying on the side of her neck, finally stopped eating.

Chen Ruxin's eyes were a little dazed, and his voice was a little weak: "...Are you alright?"

At that moment, Chester suddenly didn't understand this human woman and couldn't understand.

She obviously looks greedy for life and fear of death, but she can't see the nostalgia and attachment to this world in her eyes. She clearly looks extremely cold, but what she does is not like that.

The first time I saw her, he still remembers that feeling.

It seems that the goddess of the moon strayed into the desolate land and walked in front of him step by step, reaching out to touch his ruined face when he was most desperate and embarrassed.

At that time, there was no expression on her face, but it made him feel the faint distress deep in her eyes.

It's just the human breath that he cannot misunderstand, so at that moment, the shock in his heart turned into hatred.

If it weren't for those of the church, how could he have fallen into that situation?

"Why don't you resist?" Chester put one hand on her neck and the other hand on her neck, looking at her condescendingly, "Is it because of this shackle?"

Chen Ruxin, who appeared drowsy after losing too much blood, tried to open her eyes, looked at him, and replied, "No."

"What's that?" I don't know why. At that moment, Chester wanted to know the reason.

Chen Ruxin raised his hand to cover his temperatureless hand, and slowly said: "You will know later, I just hope..."

I just hope that you can quickly put down your guard and beware of me, trust me.

In this way, she will be able to complete the tasks after a thousand years.

I can see you again.

Chen Ruxin didn't say these words, but looked at him with a look that Chester couldn't understand.

That kind of eyes seem to travel through time and space, with a touch of warmth, and a touch of sadness...

That was a kind of sadness that even Chen Ruxin himself did not find.

No matter which world you are in, the same result is circulated.

It is impossible to die in the world, and it is also because of her that the world will die.

When will this end?

And how long is this so-called reincarnation?

Bloody moonlight penetrated through the gaps between the glazed windows and spilled on the two of them.