55

The familiar breath made Chen Ruxin instantly relieved, and his consciousness plunged into darkness.

.........

Just when Chen Ruxin was standing at the door of the small hotel, Alfonso noticed the familiar smell of blood, mixed with the smell of Zerg.

Alfonso frowned and hugged her back to the room.

She was in a coma, and Alfonso directly unzipped her clothes, and soon discovered that there was something black on her chest, which was the tentacles of the Zerg.

Alfonso's pupils are gradually covered with a shadow, is it a Zerg?

After taking off her clothes, Alfonso could see the wounds on her body. There were large and small injuries everywhere on her body. The more serious ones were the shoulder blades and chest... Facing Chen Ruxin, who was innocent at this time.  , Alfonso covered her chest where it was pierced by the tentacles...

Chen Ruxin, who was in a coma, felt the pain in her chest, moaned unconsciously in her mouth, and completely lost consciousness...

In the chaos, a light spot appeared.

Involuntarily, she walked towards the light spot. I don’t know how long she walked. When her hand touched the light spot, the surrounding scenes changed transiently——

The world without colors is transparent.

Chen Ruxin looked at everything in front of her, her reflection was vaguely visible under her feet, but she couldn't see her face clearly.

Where is this?

Suddenly, the surrounding area was gradually stained with black, leaving nothing but darkness.

Chen Ruxin stood where she was, and she couldn't see anything.

At this time, beams of light appeared all around, and there were figures in the beams of light, and the faces were not clearly visible, but there was only a vague arguing.

"I don't agree, once we hand it over, we humans will be close to extinction!"

"But now our situation is not far from extinction."

"The legendary Genesis is still the seed of infatuation, which is ridiculous."

     "what should we do?"

"...Destroy it."

     "no!"

"For the sake of the federation, we must take a gamble."

"If it fails..."

"Failure is never allowed!"

"..."

.........

Those beams of light disappeared one by one, and the empty world gradually became bloody.

Scarlet and dazzling, there are endless sorrows and sorrows...Vaguely, Chen Ruxin seemed to see the white wings spread, and when she recovered, a feather stained red with blood fell in front of her.

The palms were opened, and the red color fell into her palms and turned into a cool breeze.

...Don't go.

Chen Ruxin stretched out her hand and grabbed it, her palms spread out, and there was nothing.

.........

A piercing pain caused her to pull away from the world of nothingness in an instant.  Chen Ruxinyu's eyelashes trembled lightly, and slowly opened his eyes...Only when the misty figure came into view, Chen Ruxin truly knew that his consciousness had returned to this world.