109

The next scene naturally transitioned to the scene where the original owner was stripped of the title of the princess and sent to a cold and desolate courtyard.

Chen Ruxin still followed, and landed on the only jujube tree in the small courtyard full of weeds.

For three days and three nights, the original owner did not eat or drink, and the whole person looked a lot haggard.

During that time, the man in black did not appear.

It seems...something has been delayed.

Chen Ruxin looked down again as if a ghost and a ghost were a woman. If this goes on, I'm afraid he won't be able to come back.

She has no love in her heart, and her grief is greater than her heart death.

The country broke and the family was destroyed, Xia Hou Feiran's betrayal was the last straw to break her.

She subconsciously touched her lower abdomen, tears slipped from the helpless face, and murmured slightly in her mouth: "My child, I'm sorry..."

Chen Ru, who was sitting on the jujube tree, was slightly shocked, kid?

     She is pregnant?  !

However, Chen Ruxin didn't want to be surprised that there was finally a person in this small courtyard where no one had ever set foot.

When Chen Ruxin looked at the incoming person, it was Yue Lai who had been waiting by her side, and walked over with an exquisite food box in his hand.

She is not wearing the old palace attire, but more gorgeous and exquisite clothes, her face is like a peach blossom, looks different from usual, she should have become Xiahou Feiran's concubine.

"Don't blame your elder sister, your majesty, your highness also has her own difficulties, and sisters like this sister look very sad." Yueli was still soft when she spoke, but her eyebrows were a little bit of joy.

"...What are you here for?" The original owner has not spoken or eaten for a long time, and his voice is weak and weak.

Yue Lai opened the food box, took out a bowl of porridge from the inside, and said: "This is the bird's nest porridge that my sister made specially for her sister. Let's eat something for my sister."

At this time, the original owner seemed to have reacted to the "sister" in her mouth. She glanced at the luxurious clothes on Yueqiu and seemed to understand something, "Xiahou Feiran...he accepted you as a concubine?"

"Yes, I almost forgot to tell my sister about this." Yueli smiled slightly, "I can finally serve His Highness."

The original owner has no gods in his eyes: "...Congratulations on fulfilling your long-cherished wish."

"Thanks to my sister."

These words, stopped in the ears of the original master at this time, seemed particularly ironic.

He stopped talking to her.

"Remember to drink this porridge sister, and I won't be hungry on Huangquan Road." Yuelai repacked the food box, got up gracefully, and said softly before leaving, "Also, please go all the way."

The original owner didn't notice, until Yue Lai left, he never recovered.

Until the eunuch next to the queen came over with a silk reel made of silk, he led two little eunuchs behind him.

"The drunk concubine Tai'an, careless about etiquette, slack off the prince, colluded with foreign men, secretly knotted, today gave a cup of wine, hope you sincerely regretted it." The eunuch read the Queen's decree, closed, "Send him on the road.  "