60

He slowly turned around...

It was a pair of violet glasses, such a deep violet color made people breathe subconsciously.  That piece of purple is a piece of indifference and barrenness, which makes people feel like falling into a boundless abyss all of a sudden.

Chen Ruxin's gaze passed over him, without stopping, he just walked past him, and then stood on the dock.

As the chief judge began to read Chen Ruxin's crimes one by one, everyone present looked at her with indignation, as if she would not be able to calm the anger if she did not die.

Only the blond young man couldn't see any attitude from beginning to end. To him, everything in front of him seemed to be just a farce.

Finally, Your Excellency the judge asked: "The defendant Chen Ruxin, can you plead guilty?"

     "deny."

The judge seemed to be waiting for her to say: "Bring the witnesses."

Soon, Chen Ruxin saw a Zerg male being escorted up. It was Edgar, the original owner's lover.

It turned out that the Zerg queen thought about it, and finally decided to cooperate with the Federation.

The Zerg Queen and the Federation hit it off and reached a consensus.  In order to preserve the family's glory, Edgar did not hesitate to turn back.

So there was such a scene.

The exposure of Edgar's spy status has not aroused the anger of the Federation, but is happy to see it in such an occasion.

When Edgar appeared, the blond man's eyelids moved slightly, and soon there was no sound.

Chen Ruxin was not surprised when he saw Edgar.

So Edgar told him how to instigate the original owner and how to kill the prince of the Augustus Empire.  The original owner hates Prince Augustus in his heart, and King Augustus who facilitated this marriage.

He explained how the original owner stabbed the dagger into the heart of Prince Alfonso of Augustus.

The judge asked again: "Chen Ruxin, is this a fact?"

Chen Ruxin really couldn't refute this point and was silent.

So the military personnel once again took out the gift Chen Ruxin handed to the Kingdom of Augustus.

The gift is a radioactive rough stone, which has no effect on ordinary creatures, but has a fatal injury to the Augustus royal family.

The box containing the gift only left Chen Ruxin's fingerprints and the fingerprints of King Augustus. The evidence is as strong as a mountain, and it is meaningless to argue. They are all desperate to push Chen Ruxin to a dead end.

However, they still succeeded, after all, they never gave Chen Ruxin a chance to argue from the beginning.

At the end of the reading of the trial results, everyone stood up, and your Excellency the judge proclaimed: "...Sentenced to life imprisonment for Chen Ruxin and imprisonment in Prison No. 725..."

After the verdict, Chen Ruxin was quickly taken away.

When passing by the blond young man, Chen Ruxin's long black hair was picked up by the wind, and the end of her hair inadvertently brushed his robe. The blond young man's eyes showed an indescribable light, between contempt and mockery, a little indulgence.  Passing away, just like an illusion.

He stood in place, where he could not stay, but no one dared to criticize his behavior.  He is slender and tall, with handsome and deep features like jade carvings.