39

Chapter 39

"Yes." Chen Lingshao's tone changed in an instant, and the aggressiveness on her body became shocking. His slender fingertips touched her neck, and her voice was low: "But you have to make up for me."

"..." Chen Ruxin was shrouded in his breath. It was the energy fluctuation of the supernatural being, like a dense net, teaching her nowhere to hide...

Chen Lingshao sniffed her breath obsessively from her neck, just like the smell of a wild beast confirming her partner's body, and his desire to bite off was impacting his reason.  Chen Lingshao licked and kissed her neck and moved all the way up her neck. Her lips were still as cold as before. Without the temperature of being a human, he was addicted to his spirit and unable to extricate himself.

His kiss carries cautious temptation, but it also carries coercive strength and gentleness.

Chen Ruxin gritted his teeth to prevent him from sticking his tongue in, but the other party obviously didn't intend to just taste it, so Chen Ruxin had to open his lips slightly and let his tongue come in.

The warm tongue was about to burn her, Chen Ruxin did not breathe, nor did he respond to his kiss, but just moved stiffly and let him do whatever he wanted.

Chen Ruxin of her own body certainly knows that because of the abnormal crystal nucleus in her brain, her body is not like a zombie, but more like the vampire depicted in the book.  Her fangs contained the RFD-z1 virus, lest this person would run into her fangs unscrupulously, and be infected by scratching the surface of the skin.

However, Chen Lingshao avoided her fangs every time and entangled with her tongue...

Finally, the kiss was over and she was released. Chen Lingshao still kissed the wet corners of her lips reluctantly, then looked into her eyes with deep eyes, and said dumbly: "Don't refuse me next time."

"..." Chen Ru looked at him quietly.

Chen Ruxin's body can move only when the aura of high-level supernatural beings shrouded in his body.  Chen Lingshao awakened all the powers of the system, and his body was exhausted too fast to bear the powerful powers, but even so, he crushed all the powers.

It is only his body that makes him unable to support him for too long, otherwise he will eventually collapse because he cannot bear that powerful ability.

Chen Ruxin took the initiative to hold his hand and signaled that he should leave here.  But at this time, Chen Lingshao was full of her in front of her. For Chen Lingshao, as long as she was by her side, it was the same everywhere.

.........

It seemed that he was indifferent, and Chen Ruxin held his hand slightly and exerted some strength.

Chen Lingshao couldn't help but chuckle, and his handsome face suddenly made it even more difficult to look away. He looked at her with heavy eyes, then took her hand and kissed her fingertips.

Chen Ru was slightly startled, and wanted to pull away from her hand, but she was held tighter, and she was not allowed to struggle for a while.  Chen Lingshao stretched out her soft tongue and added her sharp black nails... The visual impact of this picture was huge, and Chen Ruxin froze.

Feeling the fluctuation of her abilities in her body, Chen Lingshao lifted the corners of her lips with satisfaction, looked at her eyes, and then licked her fingers wet.  He saw that she was afraid of hurting herself and would not resist, so he wanted to see her emotions fluctuate for himself so unscrupulously.

Even a little bit is good.

Chen Lingshao was also surprised by his own possessiveness, but this feeling made him feel extremely satisfied. The missing place was filled, and his heart would feel joyful. He has never had such uncontrollable emotions.  .  Moreover, he has gradually become addicted...and he doesn't want to quit.