86

With the warm sunlight shining down on the earth, Chen Ruxin walked a long way, through the woods, and stood outside the abandoned temple.

    "Why am I here?"

    Chen Ru said in a daze. Isn't this the temple where Chester had brought her to?

    Why did she come here suddenly? Isn't it her wedding today? What happened to her... Chen Ruxin pressed her temples, why did she become like this? What is going on here? !

    "System!"

    She called the system from the bottom of her heart, but she didn't get the slightest response for a long time, as if she had been a nightmare, in a dream that was arbitrarily manipulated.

    Chen Ruxin wanted to break free, but found that she was powerless, just like being a puppet. Such anomalies also made her feel vigilant. This situation happened once in a previous mission. When she was still a zombie, she almost bit Chen Lingshao because of her instinct that could not restrain the zombie...

    Vaguely, Chen Ruxin seemed to understand something.

    Who was the voice that tempted him to come here before?

    "You are here." A frivolous and somewhat gloomy voice sounded behind Chen Ruxin: "Chen Ruxin."

    ... This voice is familiar, but didn't this person die in Chester's hands?

    At the moment Chen Ruxin turned her head, a hand pierced her chest from behind and looked at the hand on her chest. The momentary dull pain made Chen Ruxin feel a smell of sweetness and lightness in her throat before she could say anything. Coughed up a mouthful of blood.

    "Aren't you...cough cough..." Chen Ru's mind returned to the basket, as if he hadn't been so clear for a long time.

    "Did you die? Chester believes too much in his abilities, and he underestimates me. You know... I have waited for this day for a whole thousand years, and that day was only half of his power lost in his hands. I can kill you with my own hands, so that everything in the past will no longer be undesirable because of you, and everything I have done will be worth it." The man chuckled, and then the hand was drawn from her heart, and blood was drawn from her. Erupting from her chest, Chen Ruxin was unable to support her body and fell directly to the ground. The blood that poured out quickly dyed the ground under her and the pure white wedding dress into a dazzling red...

    Edwin Dylan, she I remember this name.

    But isn't this man a vampire?

    Why can you stand in the sun?

    Chen Ruxin feels that her eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. Is the task about to fail?

    At this moment, she was very calm and peaceful in her heart. She was no longer affected by the invisible force, and her mind became clearer. Thinking of Chester, Chen Ruxin tried her best not to let herself fall asleep.

    "Is this what it feels like in the sun?" Edwin Dylan glanced at Chen Ruxin, who was gradually losing his breath on the ground. Seeing that she was reluctant to close her eyes anyway, he couldn't help but chuckle: "Don't wait, Chester. That guy won’t show up, because...Your time was staggered by me..."

    It's really cold... Chen Ruxin felt that her eyelids were too heavy and heavy. She couldn't even close her eyes, and she couldn't feel the beating of her heart. Is she dying?

    In a daze, Chen Ru thought of that dinner. When he first saw this person, something seemed to be amiss. Those green eyes can silently hypnotize a person's consciousness, which is difficult for people to notice.