84

"You really don't remember." He looked at Chen Ruxin sullenly, his bright red lips curled up with a malicious smile, "Although I don't know why you appeared in this era, it's really an adventure, I can actually see you again.  , Chen Ruxin."

The mask was pulled away by a strange force and fell to the ground. Chen Ru looked at him coldly: "Who are you?"

"You don't need to know who I am." The person teleported to her, "Your face makes me involuntarily doubt the time I am in... It's been a thousand years. I didn't expect you to do this in this way.  appear."

     "You ever met me?"

"More than I have seen it, even after a thousand years, I still remember your taste." He smiled, and easily grabbed her hand, and the silver dagger slipped from the sleeve of his shirt and fell to the ground.

The smile on his face was both evil and arrogant, and his hand caught Chen Ruxin's neck in a gloomy tone: "If I killed you, would you say Sister would remember you?"

His words made Chen Ru's heart startled. What did his words... mean?

Only when human beings truly stand in front of vampires will they understand the huge gap in strength between the two sides.  Chen Ruxin even felt that his heartbeat was going to stagnate, unlike when he was with Chester, there was no discomfort or oppression at all.

But at this moment, she has no doubt that she will be easily killed by the other party.

"It still looks like this, as if everything has nothing to do with you." He didn't know what he thought of, his green eyes instantly turned red, and his hoarse voice: "It's because of you that everything will become what it is now.  , Only if you die, maybe you will return to the original trajectory."

     What is he saying?

Chen Ruxin's head became very dizzy due to lack of oxygen, but the final picture was that he showed the fangs of a vampire and came towards his neck...

At this moment, there seemed to be the sound of glass cracking, glass?

At the next moment, the transparent space barrier was broken, and Chen Ru fascinatedly saw a familiar figure, but before he could see the appearance of the visitor clearly, his body fell into a familiar embrace...

When he saw Chen Ruxin's ugly face, Chester's eyes appeared like frantic killing intent and hostility, which made his back chill. He looked at the mixed race avoiding his attack, his bright red eyes narrowed slightly: "Ah  Devin Dylan..."

The vampire known as Edwin Dylan looked at Chester cautiously, the originally frivolous smile on his face converged unconsciously, and said, "Your Excellency Klein, don't come here unharmed." It seemed that he suddenly broke into him.  The behavior in my own space is very unexpected, and there are still some uncertainties, so I dare not ask for it.

Chester's bright red eyes looked at him, revealing a hint of ridicule in a position that Chen Ruxin could not see.

Edwin Dylan looked at Chester, whose breath was dangerous and infiltrating, and reminded: "Don’t you find this woman’s weirdness? She is a human being, a human with a life span of only a few decades, as long as she lives.  One day, you will not be liberated, and the order of humans and blood will be chaotic because of her..."

Chester put her arms around Chen Ruxin's waist and asked her to lean on him. Her bright red eyes looked at Edwin, but she spoke a language that Chen Ruxin couldn't understand. It was the language of a vampire: "I only know that she's back.  As long as she comes back, I am willing to pay all the price, even if the dust is wiped out. Edwin Dylan, did the Prophet tell you, your death date?"