140

At that moment, Chen Ruxin couldn't take care of the others anymore. She hugged his small body tightly in her arms, and her voice trembled unconsciously: "Don't be afraid, it's all right."

The teenager's body was shaking, but it was warm.

     "……you know me?"

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin released him and raised his hand to caress the wound on his face, "Does it hurt?"

The fear in the young man's eyes was a little less, and he shook his head.

Chen Ruxin had a lot to say to him, but this place was not a place to talk, so he helped him get up and said, "Would you like to go with me?"

The boy shook his head, "I can't go."

     "Why?"

"I want to wait for someone here." There was a moment of loss and trance in the clear eyes of the young man, "I haven't waited until I can't leave."

     "who's that person?"

The young man looked at her blankly and shook his head.  But at this moment, the young man knelt on the ground, holding his head in his hands, with a painful and struggling expression on his face, and a low beast-like cry from his throat.

"Who... I don't remember, I don't remember..." He repeated unconsciously, his eyes gradually stained with blood, his hands clenched into fists and knocked his head hard, tears kept running.  Falling down, yelling in his mouth, "I can't remember, why can't I remember, why can't I remember——!!!"

Chen Ru hurriedly stretched out his hand to restrain his self-harming hand, and whispered, "If you don't remember it, don't think about it." Her eyes drooped slightly, and a hand knife slashed the back of his neck. Suddenly, the hysterical teenager's body weakened and fell.  Into her arms.

The location here is relatively remote, although some people have noticed them, but because of Chen Ru's low-hearted cultivation base and a young man without any cultivation base, no one can rest assured.

Chen Ruxin picked up the boy and left Cangming City before dark.

It is not that Chen Ruxin does not want to stay overnight in the city, but that he is afraid that his identity will be recognized.

Chen Ruxin didn't know what he had encountered before he became like this. There was no trace of cultivation in his body, and even his mind remained in his teens.  She didn't dare to take risks, so she took him away overnight.

Outside the city of Cangming, Chen Ru held the person in his arms and walked in one direction.

This is the boundary of the Sky Demon Sect, and she is familiar with every place.  Although Chen Ruxin's cultivation base was low at this time, the Yuanshen did not weaken because of this, and this was the only trump card she could rely on now.

In the end, Chen Ruxin thought of a suitable place.

It’s not far from the Heavenly Demon Sect, but because of the lack of spiritual veins, the spiritual energy is poor, so no monks will go there.

When she first came to this world, she strayed into that place because she was looking for a special kind of spiritual grass.

What is surprising is that although the aura is poor, it has become a pure land.  There is no dispute and plunder between monks, it's like the mortal world.

Chen Ru hugged him in his heart and didn't feel tired.

She has now condensed Dan Yuan, and the night is no different from the day.  In this way, Chen Ruxin walked all the way, and finally reached the destination when the moon was in the middle of the sky.