33

Chapter 33

The raindrops fell on Chen Ruxin's skin without any sensation, but they still left corrosion marks.  It can be seen how much damage this rain has done to Lin Yi, who is a human being.

Chen Ruxin tried to block the rain for him as much as possible. Corrosion and radiation are nothing to her as a zombie, but to Lin Yi in her arms, it is fatal.

Under the rocks, there is a shelter, only enough for one person to stand.

Chen Ruxin didn't think much about it. He stuffed Lin Yixiang in his arms in the gap where the dust was still falling. Suddenly he was pulled by the skirt of his clothes and met his frowning eyebrows, but he heard him say, "Dirty."

"..." This person is really troublesome.

The rain outside would still hit the two of them, and Chen Ru couldn't think of it, and wanted to force him into that small space.  But seeing Lin stretched out his hand in the air, a long cloak suddenly appeared in his hand...

Chen Ruxin took the long cloak, wrapped him up, and stuffed it into the gap.

Lin Yi's consciousness is not very clear at this time. His body is hot, as if his blood is boiling. Such an abnormal temperature is very dangerous for him as a human.

"Ah ah ah..." Are you okay...

Chen Ruxin spoke for the first time, but her throat destroyed by the virus could no longer make a normal sound. She just wanted him to stay conscious. It would be dangerous to fall asleep like this.

Hearing her cry, Lin Yi opened his eyes in a daze, "Do you make a sound?"

"Ah." Well.

Chen Ruxin put his arms around his waist and stood outside to block the rain that was blown away by the wind.  As soon as Lin saw this, he didn't know what flashed in his eyes. He stared at the female zombie with his arms around him. If she wanted to, she could bite her neck at any time.

But the cry just now seemed to have a trace of worry, is this female zombie worried about him?  When this idea came up, Lin Yi secretly felt ridiculous.

The rain outside did not know how long it would take. Chen Ruxin was soaked in the rain, and he was unconscious, but Lin Yi stared at him with a weird look, a little puzzled.

After a while, Lin Yi stopped looking at her because he felt that he was unable to exert his strength and his consciousness fell into chaos and darkness.

Regardless of what Chen Ruxin called in his ear, he couldn't open his eyes and gradually couldn't hear.

Seeing this, Chen Ruxin glanced at the never-ending rain outside, thinking about the feasibility of leaving here.

If there is a cave, it will at least make him more comfortable lying down.

Thinking about it this way, Chen Ruxin discovered that the cloak on Lin Yi's body was not made of ordinary material, and had the effect of waterproofing.  Thinking about this, Chen Ruxin pulled the cloak tightly for him.  After confirming that he would not be exposed to the rain after going out, Chen Ruxin then picked him up and left.

Chen Ruxin walked directly up the mountain, surrounded by various mutated carnivorous plants, as well as large, ugly and ferocious animals.  It's just that when they saw Chen Ruxin, they couldn't smell the flesh and blood, so they didn't have the slightest interest.

In this way, Chen Ru held Lin Yimanshan in his arms to find a place to be sheltered.

After entering the mountain forest, there are lush vegetation covering it, and the rain seems to be getting less.