63

But I heard Genesis say indifferently: "Is it a symbiosis contract?"

"...What?" Chen Ruxin was grasped by him with one hand, and this posture was uncomfortable, so she climbed the other hand on his shoulder.

Genesis has recovered, the smell on her body is really a bit...in the way.  So he looked at her with purple pupils and asked: "Are you in heat?"

"I don't have an estrus period." Chen Ruxin slowly recovered. Alfonso had asked such things before. During this time of joint questioning, Chen Ru came to understand in a daze, adding: "Maybe after the menstrual period,  Your body will be a little abnormal, so don't worry about it."

Genesis frowned.  Chen Ruxin only noticed his strangeness at this time. He was holding her hand very cold, or it should be said that it was very cold, and the usual feeling was very different, so she couldn't help but ask: "Your body..." and then the conversation stopped.  Live, Chen Ruxin has already discovered the contract ring between the two of them, remembering that Alfonso used this to recover his body, and looked up at him, "Where is it uncomfortable?"

It was indeed very uncomfortable, and the feeling of blood restlessness made it difficult for him to sleep.  But Genesis didn't say anything. At first, he just followed the source to find it, but he didn't expect it to be because of her.

The kind of breath that can't resist the symbiotic partner, especially at this time, when it exudes sweet fragrance on her.  Genesis's gaze fell on her white and slender neck, and the deep purple under her eyes gradually became more vivid, as if a predator was staring at her prey——

"Do you want to suck blood?" Chen Ruxin asked softly, without resisting.

Genesis frowned, trying to resist this feeling, but the other party turned her head slightly, revealing a slender and fragile neck. She closed her eyes slightly: "Move lightly, don't stain my clothes."

"..." The wings behind Genesis were raised restlessly, and then they actually caught her first step by step.  At this time, Chen Ruxin actually opened his eyes, because the wings that encircled her were too soft. Unlike the black steel feathers, the white wings were very soft. Chen Ruxin subconsciously reached out and stroked the inside of his wings...

But seeing Genesis's body stiff, his face changed slightly: "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry." Chen Ru hurriedly retracted his hand, and then closed his eyes: "Let's get started."

Genesis's breath is slightly condensed. It is not simply a desire to take blood, but a desire for more lewdness is driving him.  And how Genesis allowed himself to be driven by desire, suppressed that instinctive desire.

His eyes fell on the hands held by the two, and the silver contract prints were tightly buckled together.  The symbiosis contract will react due to the breath of the partner. Humans have no obvious estrus reaction, but they will also emit a good smell during special periods. This breath will make the other partner of the partner directly enter the estrus period...

Genesis couldn't help being angry at "his" self-assertion, but there was no way to resist this feeling.  Even if I didn't do anything, I just hugged her like this, and my body became much better.

However, seeing her put on her slender and fragile neck like a sacrifice at this time, the shade of purple in Genesis's eyes became a lot heavier.

The feeling of desire drove him, Genesis lowered her head slightly, and her blond hair and her black hair were entangled in that moment.  His slightly cold lips were printed on the warm side of her neck, and then he bit down.