132

"But." The system seems to have remembered something, and solemnly said: "Host, you must focus on the task, otherwise all your previous work will be abandoned. By then... everything you care about will be vanished."

The voice fell, and the system blocked its perception.

Chen Ruxin withdrew her hand and looked down at Wen Danrong, who had never been awake.

The method of double cultivation needs to blend with each other's primordial spirits. It is impossible for an ordinary monk to instinctively reject foreign primordial spirits from invading his own sea of ​​consciousness, and forcibly entering his sea of ​​consciousness unconsciously will only make him suffer more severe injuries.  Therefore, Chen Ruxin quickly gave up the method of dual cultivation of primordial spirit.

The original master had the superior double cultivation method in his hands, but he didn't practice it because he didn't intend to do so.

Taking the jade jue out of the storage ring, Chen Ruxin closed his eyes and plunged his divine sense into the jade jue, and quickly recorded the exercises engraved on the jade jue in his heart.  The exercises burned on Yu Jue are not only texts, but also very clear and easy-to-understand pictures, like being taught by a real person.

Opening his eyes, Chen Ruxin put away Yu Jue, then looked at Wen Danrong who was lying beside him, and slowly stretched out his hand to untie the Taoist robe...

……The pain and primordial spirit are torn apart, and Wen Danrong gradually loses his self-awareness because of this.

He stood in the sea of ​​his own knowledge, and the black shadow enveloped his soul, gradually eroding his mind.

The black shadow looks very similar to Wen Danrong’s facial features, but the eyebrows and eyes are even more evil and devilish. It looks at Wen Danrong’s painful appearance, and its voice keeps resounding throughout the sea of ​​consciousness: "You are just what she abandoned.  The tool, that cruel woman has never looked at you directly once, has she?"

The voice of the shadow bewildered Wen Danrong, and he also told the truth deep in his heart that he didn't want to admit.

"Why do you like her, why has she ever seen you?" The dark shadow chuckled and whispered in his ear: "You are in her eyes, nothing... Haha, you are just what she calls.  The things that are left unchecked are not even the identity of the furnace... It's ridiculous, the different ways are not conspiring, what are you looking forward to?"

Wen Danrong's eyes are scarlet: "Shut up!"

"Ha ha ha... you are so pitiful..." The dark shadow retreated, and the devilish voice rang out with a bewitching voice: "She will become someone else's woman, lying under another man... and you...  …"

Every word in the black shadow caused Wen Danrong to be tortured, and Zhihai rioted again...

"You give me silence——!!!"

"What are you going to do?" The shadow persisted, with a low voice with evil spirits, bewildered: "It's better to... shut her up so that there is only you in her eyes and let her never go.  There is no power to leave you, it belongs only to you, and no one can touch her...only you can..."

"...Only I can." Wen Danrong repeated the words of the inner demon, the spiritual power of the riot stopped.

The heart demon continued to confuse him, "Yes, only you can."

"Only I can."

What followed was that there were more and more cracks in the golden core in the dantian, and Wen Danrong's aura began to gather at a terrible speed. The golden core gradually could not bear the spiritual power of the riot and began to crack.