47

Chapter 47:

Chen Lingshao didn't know how long he had been walking, and the whole person seemed to have lost his soul. He walked slowly and slowly, knowing that he could no longer walk.

He finally stopped and did not intend to leave anymore.

I recovered and found that I was standing where I had been before.

The huge mutant Albizia tree is still in full bloom, with rice-sized buds faintly visible among the leaves that blend with the color of the leaves.

Is it about to bloom?

Chen Lingshao was surprised that he was thinking about this issue very seriously. He smiled relievedly. His perception became more and more dull, and this time it really didn't work.

I don't know if I can survive tonight.

Feeling exhausted physically, Chen Lingshao walked slowly under the tree and sat down on the huge tree roots, leaning against the trunk behind him.

He closed his eyes lightly, planning to take a nap first.

There was a sound of wind in his ears, and the leaves made a sound of "huh, huh" while rubbing against each other, which made him feel a moment of peace.  The memory suddenly recalled that I was here to make love with my sister who had become a zombie, but now I actually returned to this place again, is it a kind of causal reincarnation?

He seemed to remember something again. He took out a brocade box from his space and put the jade jue on his neck again. Feeling the warm and cool touch of the jade, he suddenly looked forward somewhere.

"Since it's here, why are you still hiding from you?"

His voice was very soft, but it made people dare not follow it. After the voice fell, two people walked out of the small bushes.

They are wearing the uniforms of Cangyun Base, and they are Song Xiaojie and Zhou Jinrong.

"...Dr. Lin, please come back to the base with us." Song Xiaojie couldn't bear it. In fact, anyone could tell that the man in front of him was exhausted, and any supernatural person could easily take his life.

Zhou Jinrong bent down slightly and respected him as always: "The leader let us come to you."

"You go back." Chen Lingshao didn't raise her eyelids.

His words still made the two of them habitually obey, even if they did not agree with them on the face.

Song Xiaojie, in particular, is an arbitrary person by nature. At this time, he does not understand that everything will become like this, and he does not want to leave.

After a long period of silence, Song Xiaojie finally spoke...

"My view of good and evil in this world is not the original rules of this world, but my own perception of this world. I have always respected you, even if I knew that you brought the end times." He took a deep breath, as if  I wanted to calm myself down, and continued: "The end times are terrible, but if it weren't for the end times, I'm still an ineffective little bastard..."

"After I die, burn my corpse." Chen Lingshao suddenly interrupted Song Xiaojie's words, and Zhou Jinrong who was on the side also stunned.  Although he already knew that his body was exhausted, but when he heard this fact, he still inevitably felt sorry, and there was a trace of sadness for no reason. He had always been a selfish and sleek person by nature, but he would do it for the sake of  Zhou Jinrong was also puzzled by the feeling he had been with the man for several years.