34

Chapter 34

Everything in the past, as he wished...all remembered.

.........

     so it is.

It's no wonder why the last Chen Lingshao changed so much at that time and would frantically accelerate the collapse of the world.

If he wants to restore his past memories, he has to take the original owner's crystal core, and taking the original owner's crystal core is to kill his sister once again.

According to the importance of the original owner to him, after recovering his memory, he realized that his sister's death was caused by himself, how can he not be crazy.

This is a dead end.

Lin Yi, who has not yet recovered her memory, must also be thinking of the crystal nucleus in her head.

But once the crystal core is lost, I'm afraid that even Chen Ruxin can't stay in this body for a while, and Lin, who has restored his memory, will see this corpse, and he will be blackened again, eventually leading to irreversible consequences.

This is also equivalent to mission failure.

The other consciousness of the system has not yet awakened, and Chen Ruxin can only rely on himself.

In a daze, someone was calling her name in her ear, Chen Ruxin slowly opened her eyes, and Lin Yi's handsome face was reflected in some evil spirits.

"Are you okay?" Lin Yi touched her skin with a good hand and found that it was back to normal.

Although I didn't understand what was going on just now, Lin Yi also cared about it. He just wanted to check on her after returning to the base.  However, in the next second, Lin Yi's hand was held by her wrist, a trace of surprise and doubt appeared on his face, but he did not resist.

Chen Ruxin carefully avoided scratching him with her nails, and gently wrote a few words on the palm of his hand: [I'm fine.  】

This time, Lin Yi looked at her deeply, and there was no surprise in his eyes. He asked, "Who are you?"

Chen Ruxin looked at him, did not avoid his sight, and continued to write in the palm of his hand: [Chen Ruxin.  】

"Have you recovered your memory?"

Chen Ruxin shook his head, and then wrote in the palm of his hand: [I can’t remember the previous things, but I know who I am.  】

Lin Yi looked at her writing in the palm of her hand. This feeling was strange, but he was not disgusted.  For a moment he even felt that it was okay if he couldn't remember, anyway he could always find his memory.

In this way, the two stopped and went in the direction of the orphanage.

Five days later, I finally arrived in a city where humans can survive.

Along the way, I also met many troublemakers. Those who wanted to kill people and intercept materials died in the hands of Chen Ru's heart.

This is the last days, a world where people cannibalize, a world where the darkest and ugliest side of human nature is reflected.

Chen Ruxin has no compassion, but he will abide by the rules of this world.  She has never kept her hands to those who have bad intentions, but directly took the other person's life.

On this day, Chen Ruxin, who came back from a trip, saw Lin Yizheng talking to a man with a beautiful appearance from a distance. It is strange to describe a man with such a word, but it is just right for him.