7

Chapter 7 The First (07) So-called Routine

Walking down the mountain, Chen Ruxin came to the parking place, and saw Xue Mingxuan leaning on the car with a cigarette between his fingers, slowly puffing out.

Perceiving someone approaching, Xue Mingxuan looked sideways and saw that Chen Ruxin had come back barefoot, so he hurriedly extinguished the smoke and walked over.

     "injured?"

Chen Ruxin showed that he didn't care: "It's just a bruise."

However, Xue Mingxuan saw the men's handkerchief tied to her instep at a glance, and while opening the door of the back seat for her, he said: "It is better to treat the wound first to avoid infection."

     "Um."

Chen Ruxin felt a lot more comfortable when the heating in the car was turned on.

At this time, Xue Mingxuan took off her coat, wrapped her feet, and said, "Don't catch the cold."

Chen Ruxin nodded: "Thank you, I will come by myself."

Xue Mingxuan did not insist. The two treated the wounds after they went to the hospital, took some anti-inflammatory topical medicine, and sent Chen Ruxin back to school after eating together.

Before leaving, Xue Mingxuan said: "You have a good rest these few days, and I will pick you up after a while."

"Okay, go slowly."

After Xue Mingxuan left, Chen Ruxin put on comfortable cotton slippers and walked to the balcony.

It is noon, and the sun feels very comfortable, so I just sit on a recliner outside and take a break in the morning.

"Host, why don't you seem to be in a hurry?" When the system saw her coming back and still thinking about taking a nap, she couldn't help but remind her, "The villain has appeared, your situation is very dangerous!"

     "I know."

The system mumbled dissatisfiedly: "You don't know at all."

Chen Ruxin ignored it.  Today, even if she didn't enter Xue Mingxuan's university, she still participated in the case with him, although it was just a different identity.  This time, she was totally a soy sauce maker, but how could she not find that the five girls who were killed were more or less similar to her own face?

And at this point, how could Xue Mingxuan not find out?

Xue Mingxuan wanted to use herself to lead the murderer, and she also wanted to use Xue Mingxuan to find Xing Ye.  The two people have the same purpose, and they have reached a tacit agreement in behavior.

Chen Ruxin is very satisfied with this kind of relationship, and she even admires Xue Mingxuan.  That man has the city, has the means, and with that background, and his style of behavior is strong and steady. It really makes people uncomfortable. He deserves to be a man who has been blessed by luck.

She inherited the memory of the original owner, but did not inherit the original owner's feelings for Xue Mingxuan.  Because after she came to this world, she saw countless times in the fragments of memory how the original owner paid for Xue Mingxuan. Faced with Xue Mingxuan's indifference, the original owner was sad and desperate, but never gave up, so the information provided in the system  It shows that she eventually became Xue Mingxuan's fiancée, although she died at the hands of Xing Ye.  When Chen Ruxin looked at these images in the memory of the original owner, she was completely like a bystander. She herself did not fully understand the feelings, so she was not judged.