99

It feels so familiar.

Chen Ruxin felt like she was being held by someone, but she couldn't get her eyes open. His consciousness was like a flat boat on the ocean, floating and sinking without knowing where to return.

I don't know how long it has passed, and Chen Ruxin's consciousness seems to be supported and shrouded by something.

It feels very warm and familiar. She recognizes such power in the depths of her memory... but she can't remember it.

"Your heart, are you better?"

     "……system?"

A calm voice sounded in the sea of ​​consciousness: "It's me."

     "What's wrong with me?"

"Your soul is not complete. Now that you are hurt by outsiders, I can only temporarily suppress you and buy you some time... Your heart, you need to complete the task as soon as possible, otherwise all your previous efforts will be lost."

Chen Ruxin seemed to think of something and asked, "Is it a curse?"

"That's a forbidden curse that human beings cast at the expense of soul flying. A forbidden curse of this level is useless for you once, but it hurts too much for you who are now unstable." The system slowly said: "If  The mission goes well. You will go to the realm of cultivation closest to the world we once lived in, where you can use Taoism to resolve it..."

The premise is that the next tasks can be successfully completed.

Chen Ruxin naturally understands this.

     "I see."

The words fell, and I didn't hear the voice of the system anymore.

I remembered that every time another consciousness in the system used its power, it would enter a dormant period, so I didn't call him again.

At the same time, Chen Ruxin realizes that he can perceive the outside world, which is probably what the system does.

Chen Ruxin slowly opened his eyes, entering the exquisite and luxurious bedroom, and the faint scent of lavender, it was obvious that it was a woman's bedroom.

When Chen Ruxin was looking at this bedroom, there was a soft knock on the door and a woman's voice: "I'm here."

The door was pushed open, and Chen Ruxin looked at the beautiful blond woman who walked in. The look that resembled Marian made Chen Ruxin slightly startled: "...Bella?"

Hearing this name that no one had called for more than a thousand years, she smiled slightly: "You wake up, sister Aqin."

It really is...

Bella walked to Chen Ruxin's bed and sat down, her hands without temperature covered Chen Ruxin's forehead, "Do you feel any discomfort in your body?"

Chen Ruxin shook her head. There was no temperature on her body. She was cold, the breath that belonged exclusively to a vampire.

     "Why you……"

Bella seemed to know what she wanted to know, her red lips curled slightly: "Why am I a vampire?"

"...I'm sorry." Chen Ruxin's eyes drooped slightly.

Bella looked a little funny when she saw her blamed herself, "I want to live a long time, and becoming a vampire is of course the best way."

Chen Ruxin wanted to get up: "Isn't it forced?"

"Of course not." Bella helped her back gently, let her get up, and said with a smile: "Only in this way, I can see Sister Ah Qin again in a thousand years~"