27

Chapter 27:

He put the pendant on his neck again, ready to leave.

No, he still has to enjoy the scene.

.........

At nine o'clock in the evening, a riot broke out in the underground research institute.

The first thing that came out were the screams of human horror, the roar of monsters, and the sound of chewing flesh and blood that made the scalp numb.

However, these sounds fell in his ears, and they became the most beautiful symphony in the world.

In just a few hours, the research institute has become a hell on earth...

>>>>>>

The outside world is the night of the 23rd birthday dinner of the original owner.

At the dinner, a waiter suddenly went crazy and bit a customer, tearing off a large piece of flesh and chewing and swallowing greedily, the bloody smell accelerated and induced the instincts in the potential virus carriers.

Suddenly, the entire banquet hall became a slaughterhouse for the living dead.

And this scene thoroughly verified the news reported from all over the world some time ago, but the news has never been as real and shocking as I have seen it with my own eyes.

It was also on that day that meteorite rain spread radially from the sky to all sides, and a large number of small meteorites scattered in the places where humans lived, like a funeral song of the doomsday, which officially opened the curtain of the end times.

.........

Half a year passed in a blink of an eye.

In the first year of the last days, those living dead have a common name, and people call them "zombies."

Those zombies evolve slowly, and crystal nuclei that can gather energy are born in their brains. Their walking speed is no longer sluggish and slow, and those zombies have a keen sense of smell and are extremely fast.

Humans are gradually decreasing, and zombies have begun to occupy the land on which humans depend for survival.  Those water sources that were polluted by zombies can no longer be used by humans, and the land can no longer grow green plants.

Human food is declining, and the land that can be used is also decreasing. Seeing that mankind is about to die completely...

At this time, a small number of human bodies have undergone changes. I don't know if it was caused by the gorgeous meteorite rain, or the virus inspired human potential.  Gradually, some people awakened to supernatural powers. Although this is not obvious, it is undoubtedly good news for humans.

Initially, the medicine that stimulated people's supernatural powers was provided by R-01.

After leaving the basement research room, he discovered that the world was so big that he had nowhere to go, so he wandered aimlessly everywhere.  At that time, it was the end of the world, and there were people-eating living dead and mutated animals everywhere. He seemed to be strolling in his back garden as leisurely and freely.

Because those living dead and mutated animals never get close to him.

Until he met Lu Qingcang, the male protagonist of this world, Lu Qingcang thought he was a young master who didn't know the heights of the sky, so he picked up the Cangyun base he had established.

But who knows that such a picking has caused earth-shaking changes to the entire base.

The medicine he provided can greatly increase the ability of humans to attack power and the probability of awakening abilities.  He didn't hide it, and made the ingredients and content of the medicine public so that others could make it.