90

At this time, Bella trot over, "Sister Aqin, we should go back now, my sister will be worried."

"So your name is Ah Qin." Edwin had a gentle smile on his face, but he couldn't hide the arrogance in his bones. He sat on horseback, looked at Bella condescendingly, and said: "Go back and tell your sister, Ah  Miss Qin will not go back. Our church will take care of her."

In one sentence, Chen Ruxin's return was determined.

Bella looked at him stubbornly, "Sister Ah Qin didn't agree to go with you."

Edwin smiled and looked down at the woman sitting in front of him, "This is the order of the archbishop."

Bella still wanted to refute. At this time, Chen Ruxin said: "Bella, say goodbye to your sister for me, and I will be back."

Hearing what Chen Ruxin said, Bella twisted her fingers and nodded dullly: "Okay, sister Aqin, please be careful, sister and I will wait for you."

Words of parting always add to the grief.

It's just that if you know what will happen next, Chen Ruxin will definitely not choose to leave at this time.

But, there is no if.

Edwin rode his horse and turned around, and the two priests who accompanied him followed him.

Chen Ruxin didn't look back, but just wondered, what exactly did Chester want to do when he let himself be in the church, and to provide news?  Or murder?

She doesn't know anything about this.

As she said to him at first, it became his tool of revenge.

However, Chen Ruxin's task is completely opposite to this one. The reason for doing this is just a matter of weighing.

The relationship between the church and vampires is now delicate, but for what reason, people of the blood race will attack Chester, who is a pure blood.

However, if she is not mistaken, the silver spikes nailed to Chester's shoulder blades are from someone in the church.

It's getting more and more troublesome...

While Chen Ru was thinking, Edwin was also looking at her.

Edwin glanced at the wound on Chen Ruxin's neck after being bitten by a vampire. Seeing the appearance of the wound, it should have been bitten by a low-level vampire.  If it wasn't for this woman who had pure spiritual power, I'm afraid she would have died.

"Does the wound still hurt?" Edwin's words and deeds give people a very gentle and polite feeling. If he hadn't been killed directly by him after a thousand years, Chen Ruxin would also think that this person was a very reliable person.

After hearing what he said, it took a while before Chen Ruxin replied: "It's okay."

Perhaps it was Chen Ruxin's too cold attitude, Edwin just smiled and stopped talking.

Sitting on horseback, Chen Ru's body was half-circled by Edwin behind him, speechless all the way.

When I came to the church that seemed to have a sense of history, a nun bent down slightly at the door: "Bishop Dylan, you are back."

"Sister Muriel." Edwin got off his horse, then handed Chen Ruxin his hand, helped her dismount, and said to the nun, "This is Ah Qin."

The nun called Muriel smiled friendly at Chen Ruxin: "I will take care of her, please rest assured, Master Dylan."

"I believe in you, Sister Muriel." Edwin showed a friendly smile on his face as always, and then turned to Chen Ruxin and said: "Aqin, during this time you followed Sister Muriel to learn to manipulate the power in your body.  , Your injury will heal naturally." And let me see if you have the qualifications to become a holy woman.