157

The setting sun after the rain shines on this land, and the clouds in the sky are black and white:

Half of it is overcast and half is sunny.

The setting sun stretched the figures of Qinglian and Xing Ye, and the evening scene became warm at this moment.

On the way back.

Xing Ye put his arms around Qinglian's neck, and asked in a milky voice, "How does Ah Qin feel when I come to this world again?"

     ……feel?  Qinglian thought for a while, then replied: "It's nothing special, you're by my side, that's enough."

Xing Ye paused for a while, then squinted and smiled. He folded his arms around her neck slightly, pressed his face to the side of her neck, and said, "I think so too."

"Yeah," Qing Lian replied.

At this moment, a familiar car slowly approached.

When passing by Qing Lian's side, she actually stopped.

The window of the car was lowered, revealing a familiar face.

Sitting on the co-pilot, there was a bunch of Bai Baihe.

Wei Jia looked at the girl in the white skirt and blurted out: "Your heart?"

Xing Ye, who was in Qinglian's arms, raised his head and looked at the man in front of him. Isn't he the same person he met at the entrance of the university?

If I remember correctly, this person should be a serious face blind.

But why can you recognize Ah Qin at this time?

Xing Ye frowned.

Wei Jia saw that the girl didn't react at all. He glanced at the bunch of white lilies in the passenger seat, and then looked at the girl holding a child outside the car window again.  He looked a little lonely, and said, "Sorry, my face blindness seems to be getting worse. The feeling you gave me just now is especially like an old person...Little sister, don't care, I am not a pervert."

"..." Xing Ye looked at his eyes as if he was looking at a mentally retarded person.

It seems that I think too much.

From beginning to end, Qinglian just watched indifferently and did not reply.

Wei Jia rubbed his eyebrows, raised the window, and left soon.  While driving, he recalled that he had recognized an underage girl as his junior sister just now.

The girl feels very much like his junior sister. He couldn't recognize the person's appearance, and even now he can't remember the girl's appearance.  At that moment, he almost thought that a supernatural event had happened.

This absurd idea came about when I didn't sleep well last night.

After all, people cannot come back to life after death.

Unconsciously, the sky has darkened.

There is some distance from the city here, and Qinglian is walking with Xing Ye on foot.

The lights on the roadside are already on, dim with a misty atmosphere.

Dim and clammy.

It is close to the crowd.

Pedestrians shuttled through the ancient streets paved with bluestone slabs.

The buildings here still retain a classic atmosphere, and vendors selling candied haws passed by and yelled.