139

"……You came."

After that, Chen Ruxin's consciousness was completely lost.

There was endless pain and struggle on the human face, looking at the extremely strange woman in his arms, there was a scarlet murderous air in his eyes.  He held the woman in his arms while walking against the wind, as if something was about to explode in his mind, the pain made him let out a heart-piercing cry.

He bit his gums tightly, and the blood overflowed the corners of his mouth...

Finally, he left the person in his arms and disappeared without a trace.

.........

The wind carries the salty smell of the sea, and the sun is a little hot.

I don't know how long it took before Chen Ruxin's consciousness gradually recovered.  She slowly opened her eyes, the sunlight was a bit dazzling, and there was a figure sitting beside her, blocking out half of the sunlight for her.

...Wen Danrong?

The figure turned around, "You are awake."

"The prince?" Chen Ru was hoarse and could not hide his loss.

"You are not a mortal." The prince of the mortal world looked at her with a crown of jade, and smiled on his extraordinary face: "From the first sight, I feel a little weird. I didn't expect you to be really with  Like those celestial masters..."

"Thank you for letting me get on the boat." Chen Ruxin slowly got up, and picked up the Biyou that was lying beside him that had exhausted his spiritual power and turned into a bicolor light.

"I am the third prince of Qin Dynasty alone, Wei Huangyu." The man bowed slightly and bowed to her, "Thank you girl for saving her life."

Chen Ru's heart moved slightly: "...I saved you?"

"On the boat that day, I couldn't move my body. The girl dragged me down into the sea and saved me from death."

"What do you remember?"

"When I woke up, I was on this coast."

"...This way." Chen Ru thought in his eyes, but couldn't figure it out. Is it an illusion?  Or... dreaming?

"Dare to ask the girl, who is she?" Wei Huangyu is a prince in the mortal world, and he is naturally proud and arrogant.  Tianyuan Continent is a realm of cultivation, and respects the strong. This arrogant and noble aura appears on a person who has not yet introduced the energy into the body, and it will inevitably bring disaster to him.

Chen Ruxin glanced at him and said indifferently: "If you want to live in the realm of cultivation, you must not take up your identity before you are at the top. Here, you are just a common man, anyone can kill you."

Upon hearing this, Wei Huangyu was startled.

Chen Ruxin continued: "If you want to be a teacher, go south, Xuan Guangzong and Jianzong can try."

After speaking, Chen Ruxin turned and left.

"Fairy, please stay." Wei Huangyu said from behind.

Chen Ruxin's steps did not stop.

"Thank you Fairy for reminding me." Wei Huangyu bowed and saluted, "I must remember it in my heart next."

It doesn't seem to be a person who doesn't know how to adapt.

If you have a chance to step on the road of comprehension, you may be able to see you again.

The two separated again, and Chen Ruxin walked in one direction for a long time.