4

Chapter 4 First Pick (04) Bloody Mask

After hanging up the phone, Chen Ruxin raised her hand and pinched the aching eyebrows from staring at the computer for a long time, and took the key and turned and went out.

When he got downstairs, Chen Ruxin saw the unobtrusive figure standing outside the anti-theft net.

"Ruxin, long time no see." Xue Mingxuan looked up and saw Chen Ruxin walking towards him, smiling gracefully at her, "How are you doing these few years?"

"...Not bad." Chen Ruxin looked at the upright young man in front of him. He had spent about a few years in the military academy. He just polished away the frivolity of the old man and the frivolity of the young man, and he became a little tougher and handsome.  , Very masculine, it looks more pleasing to the eye than it was four years ago.

Xue Mingxuan moved his steps intimately, blocking most of the scorching sun on Chen Ruxin's body. He smiled: "That's good." After speaking, he handed the kraft paper bag to Chen Ruxin, "Grandpa asked me to give it to you.  "

"Thank you." Chen Ruxin took the paper bag and did not take his actions to heart.

At this time, the system that has been quiet as a chicken in the past few years said in Chen Ruxin's mind: "The male protagonist has already appeared, can the villain be far away?"

"..." Chen Ruxin thought that this person was actually the grandson of his mentor. It was impossible to say that it was not unexpected. After all, the information provided to her by the spicy chicken system was limited, and this information was not included.

Standing here is not a problem, Chen Ruxin said: "Why don't you find a place to sit down and talk?"

     "my pleasure."

Xue Mingxuan came here by car. After getting in the car, the two of them came to an elegant coffee shop.  Gentleman Xue Mingxuan opened the chair for Chen Ruxin and waited for her to sit down before walking to the opposite side of her to sit down.

At this moment, the handsome waiter came over and said, "Two people, what do I need?"

Chen Ruxin took a handkerchief and wiped her hands, and said, "Please give me a cup of Blue Mountain coffee."

"Cubita, thank you." Xue Mingxuan continued.

"Okay, please wait a moment, two of you." The waiter bowed and retired.

The environment here is very quiet and makes people feel very comfortable, and the mood naturally relaxes. It is a very suitable place for conversation.

Xue Mingxuan looked at the girlfriend who hadn't seen him in four years. The delicate and glamorous facial features should be full of charm, but he unknowingly made him feel peaceful.

"Do you often come to this place?" Xue Mingxuan broke the silence, "You seem to be familiar with this place."

"I came here once, because of the rain, I forgot to bring an umbrella."

"Heh," Xue Mingxuan couldn't help but smile at her frankness, "Then the rain stopped?"

"No, I took the information that the instructor needed, and I left because I was afraid that I might miss the time."

"Grandpa looks very strict." He used the statement sentence.

Chen Ruxin looks very peaceful, and her tone is very relaxing. She said: "It's easy to get along with your tutor."

"That's true." Xue Mingxuan laughed, his handsome face smiled brightly, and the male hormones attacked indiscriminately, causing several female guests not far away to frequently pretend to look here unintentionally.