38

Chapter 38

"You have to be responsible to me, understand?"

"..." Chen Ruxin was silent for a long time and nodded.

Chen Lingshao's appearance does not seem to be a confession, it is more like a shackle on his prey, and his name is branded on the shackle.  At the moment he was sure of his own mind, he didn't give his prey any chance to struggle and escape.

But Chen Ruxin lost the opportunity to escape from the beginning.  The person in front of her is the target of her task, and he must stay by his side until the task is completed, to get his favor, does this mean that this person will no longer think about taking his own crystal nucleus, and the task is not far from success.  Up?

Chen Ruxin is not completely sure of this.

"Stretch out your hand."

Chen Ruxin stretched out her hand obediently, and placed a green crystal nucleus on the palm of her hand. This crystal nucleus was crystal clear and purer in energy than before.  It is not easy to get such a crystal core... Thinking of this, the crystal core becomes nothingness in her hands. At this time, it is obvious that Chen Ruxin feels that her spirit is much better.

Seeing her looking at herself, Chen Lingshao squeezed her hand and said, "We can't go back to the foundation of Cangyun."

     ……Why?

As if she understood her doubts, Chen Lingshao explained warmly: "According to Mu Zhuo's style, he will definitely use this to reveal the truth of the end times. He wants my life and will inevitably unite all the people in the base to strangle me.  , Trying to get something beneficial to them from me. It’s a pity that I didn’t think about developing something like a vaccine. Such a chaotic world is the best umbrella for me."

Can Cangyun Base not be the backing of this person?  Could it be...he has never trusted anyone in Cangyun Base?

"I have never believed in anyone." Chen Lingshao's slender fingertips brushed her eyes, and a touch of paranoid tenderness flashed in the depths of her eyes: "Except you." So, if you dare to betray me, then  It is heaven and hell, and I will never let you go.

In the last sentence, Chen Lingshao only added in his heart.  He didn't want her to be afraid of himself, even the slightest resistance would not work, so under the premise that she would not run away from him, everything would be her first.

But I don't want to. At this time, Chen Ru's mind is blank, and there is no time to think about what he said.

She couldn't speak, she didn't need to breathe, and her eyes didn't change at all, so no one noticed her abnormality at this time.

Chen Lingshao looked at her in surprise, but saw her holding her hand, and then she looked at her palm in a daze, and it took a long time before she moved.  Chen Ruxin didn't know what to say, but her fingers lightly drew horizontally and then horizontally on his palm... The movement stopped, she seemed to wake up and closed his palm.

"What's wrong?" Chen Lingshao also noticed that she seemed to want to tell him something, but didn't know why she didn't continue.

Chen Ruxin shook his head, it was probably her illusion.

Although Chen Lingshao was a little concerned, she didn't force it if she didn't want to say it.

Now that he has been targeted, although he is not afraid, when a person has weakness, he will worry a lot.

Mu Zhuo also discovered that her crystal nucleus is different from other zombies, and he will certainly not give up.  Just killing the half-dead man lying in the ice coffin in Mu Zhuo's secret research room for himself was doomed to death and life for the two of them.