120

The body is declining rapidly, accompanied by the sound of wind, it is so cold.

Vaguely, there was a sorrowful cry like a beast, such sadness and despair...

It seems that this is the first time that he can hear so many emotions and so strong in his voice so clearly.

It’s just that, in front of so many people, doing this...

Consciousness gradually became chaotic, and she unconsciously read his name: "Zhou, Chao, Qing..." At the moment when her consciousness completely fell into the darkness, a pair of powerful hands wrapped her waist and volleyed her.  He lifted it horizontally and landed steadily on the ground.

Looking at the bleeding wounds on her body, Zhou Chaoqing wanted to stop the bleeding, but it didn't help...Such wounds couldn't stop the bleeding at all.

The long knife pierced her entire body. Could it be...you can only watch her die in front of you like this?

     Do not!

Laying her flat on the ground, Zhou Chaoqing raised her head to face Zuo Tianyu who was coming here, and said, "Protect the law for me."

Above the city wall, Xia Hou Feiran finally saw clearly who the man holding Chen Ruxin was. It was the eunuch who was free to serve him-Zhou Chaoqing!

It turned out to be him!  But he actually has martial arts?  !

Not waiting for Xiahou Feiran to understand, the leader of the Yulin Army ordered someone to stay.

"Let go of the loneliness!"

"His Royal Highness, we have already lost the opportunity for peace talks." The leader of the Imperial Forest Army said with a blank expression: "Your subordinates give priority to protecting your safety, so please leave this city wall first."

"Legacy! Let go of loneliness!"

Xiahou Feiran couldn't struggle and could only be taken away by life.

The leader of the Yulin Army can only execute His Majesty’s second order and defend the imperial city!

"General Zhao, it seems that today's battle is inevitable."

"Reinforcements will arrive in one day at most, I hope I can last until then..." Zhao Guangping walked up to the city wall, wearing armor, and ordered the soldiers who had been ambushing on the city wall in advance to raise their hands: "Let's release an arrow!"

Under the city wall, it was very quiet. The soldiers surrounded the two people. Zuo Tianyu stood at the forefront, blocking the arrow above.

Her face gradually lost its blood color, and her face was almost transparent and pale.

Zhou Chaoqing, or renamed it as Yun Xi, he knelt on the ground and spent a pattern with his own blood. When the pattern was completed, the blood flow in her body slowed down. The reason why the forbidden technique is called the forbidden technique  , It is a spell that has to cost the life of the caster.

Her pulse is still weak, as if it will stop beating at any time,

For the first time, that deep sense of powerlessness hammered his heart, and he still couldn't keep her...

"...Who can help her..." Yun Xi's eyes were black like burnt ink, dull and hollow, "...Master."

Yes, Master must have a way!

This thought flashed through his mind, and Yun Xi picked her up and moved away lightly.

Seeing him leaving with the princess in his arms, Zuo Tianyu stepped forward to stop him, staring sharply at him: "Where are you going to take the princess?!" Even if the princess died, he would not hope to die in Xia country. He swore to death.  Will bring the princess back to the country of Chen.