93

That "liar" in such a hot summer actually brought an indescribable coolness.

From a distance, Sister Muriel's voice came.

The child retracted his gaze, turned and left.

.........

At that moment, Chen Ruxin, who was unconscious, always felt that she had left something behind. She couldn't help but stare out the window.

And the little bat hidden between her collars didn't know when she quieted down.

Edwin's gaze fell on her face, he didn't know what he thought of, and smiled slightly.

That kind of laughter does not have good intentions, but it also makes people invisible to maliciousness. It is a kind of laughter that makes people feel a little offensive.

It's just that Chen Ruxin didn't notice it at this time.

The journey to the holy place is far away, half a month has passed, and Chen Ruxin spends most of his time in the carriage.

Chen Ruxin quickly adapted to this kind of itinerary, and occasionally left the carriage and walked around four days ago.

"Aqin, remember not to go far, we will leave later." Edwin reminded warmly behind her.

Chen Ruxin answered, "Yes."

There is a wheat field there, and the wheat ears have begun to turn golden. The wind blows from the wheat field, and waves of wheat are turned up.

Chen Ruxin stopped when he was far away.

In this matter, the little bat hiding in her collar flew out.

Chen Ruxin stretched out her hand, and the little bat fell on the palm of her hand.  Immediately, the index finger hurt, and the little bat bit her index finger and began to eat.

This is the result of Chester’s blood, and the blood sucking only conceals the breath on its body and prevents the church members from being aware of its existence.

But at this time, Chen Ruxin obviously didn't know the meaning of Chester's doing this, nor did he know that this little bat was connected with Chester who was thousands of miles away.

She was only confused about the behavior of this little bat occasionally, and a hint of familiarity, but reality told her that this little bat had no self-awareness and was more like a newborn pet.

After a long time, Chen Ruxin gradually let go of his own guesses.

After the little bat hiccuped and moved its wings lazily, Chen Ruxin stretched out his finger and touched its belly.  With this touch, the little bat fell back on her palm, unable to get up for a while, just flashed its wings subconsciously.

Seeing what it looked like, Chen Ruxin was even more sure that it could not be him.

Putting it back under the collar again, Chen Ruxin began to walk back.

When the priests in red and white robes saw her back, their faces seemed to relax a little, and their serious expressions eased a lot.

Gentleman Edwin stepped forward to open the door of the carriage for her. After Chen Ruxin sat down, he got into the carriage.

"In one day, we are going to the Holy Land." Edwin suddenly said, looking at her, "I can't accompany you without the Pope's order. Be careful."

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin answered indifferently, "I know."

The closer you are to the holy land, the more prosperous the place you pass by.

People in those places dress more brightly and enthusiastically than Chen Ruxin had seen before.