53

Chen Ru's heart opened slightly after the body followed the instructions first.

The next moment, he saw Alfonso easily cut his index finger and put it in her mouth.

The smell of blood in the entrance Chen Ru's heart stiffened, and instantly recovered, he hurriedly reached out and pushed his hand away, "...no, I just take a day off, my body is not that...well!"

Without waiting for her to finish, Alfonso simply bit his wrist because he was dissatisfied with her resistance, and fed her his own blood just like last time.

The slightly cool tongue drove straight in, and Chen Ruxin passively swallowed the blood he had given him, and his struggling hands were easily bound by him.

Unable to refuse, Chen Ruxin obediently obeyed, and began to actively swallow the sweetness he had passed over.

Realizing that she was no longer resisting, Alfonso's eyes were not so cold. He left her lips and put the unhealed wrist on her lips. The voice was not turbulent, but he couldn't refuse: "Drink yourself."

Even if he resists this behavior, Chen Ruxin still chooses to compromise at the moment.

Leaning in his arms, Chen Ru's heart was hanging slightly, and he licked the scarlet that came out of his wound.  Obviously, Chen Ruxin herself also noticed that the dizziness caused by excessive blood loss had disappeared and replaced it with a desire for his blood and an unsatisfied greed.

This feeling made Chen Ruxin psychologically repulsive. I can’t say why, but I don’t like this feeling. She would rather fall asleep for a few days and let her body recover on its own, rather than use this way to recover.

She gradually became addicted to his blood.

In fact, she had noticed this point earlier, but she didn't think about it further.

Now, Chen Ruxin vaguely grasped something, but there is no evidence to prove his guess.

Forbearing his desire for blood, Chen Ru's heart left his wrist.

Seeing that she just licked the blood from the wound from head to tail, Alfonso couldn't help but frowned, bit her wrist again, took a bite, and raised her hand to break her face, covering her lips.

Chen Ruxin stretched out his hand against his chest, but it didn't work at all. He could only swallow the blood he had crossed over.

Because of the inadvertent resistance, the blood slid down the corners of her mouth. Alfonso felt her resistance, and her tongue pressed against her, which was still being rejected, and she had to swallow.

Leaving her lips, Alfonso said coldly, "Do you want to die?"

"...I'm fine, I just lost some blood." Chen Ruxin grabbed his shirt and tried to persuade him, "Just let me rest for one night."

Perhaps it was because her complexion had improved a lot, that Alfonso did not continue to feed her his own blood, but the coldness on her body became heavier.

Chen Ruxin leaned in his arms, her obedient appearance did not show any obvious resistance just now. She closed her eyes lightly and said, "It's not annoying, but I am afraid that I am addicted to your blood. That feeling is very strange...I can't help myself.  , The reason is not clear."

Her voice was very soft, and she was leaning against his arms at this time, like a docile cat.  The coldness from Alfonso's body also dissipated a lot. At this time, he didn't know what was wrong with his blood. He only fed her because he had sucked her blood, and feared that she would die because of it.